Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I was lying on my bed with my computer in front of me. I was typing up my English love story that was due next Friday. I had decided that the plot would be about Cinderella seeing as my life had recently became a novel. I was basing the story off of what had just happened to me. A girl finds a note addressed to Cinderella, Prince Charming comes to her rescue..... blah blah blah..... You know whats been happening to me these last couple of days. No need for me to elaborate.

The only thing I didn't realize was how hard it actually is to write a story. I really wish I was the new kid right now because Mrs. Englemeyer and let Adrian out of this assignment. Told him that it was hard enough moving to a new school, that she didn't want to drop this big of an assignment on him right away. Lucky him....douchbag. Actually I couldn't say anything mean about Adrian. He had been a gentleman all day and even sat with Ryan and I at lunch.

Ryan had been over excited about the whole deal and I was almost positive he had scared Adrian off but Adrian still talked to me the rest of the day and even gave me his phone number and told me we should hang out sometime. The only down thing about getting his phone number was that it was a land line. Adrian had said his parents thought he was to young for a cell phone and that if he wanted one after he graduated he was more than welcome to go out and buy one on his own.

I was glad that Ryan and I had found a new addition to our group. Some of the preps had even tried to come up to Adrian and pull him towards there group but he blew them off. It made me happy to think that someone as good looking as him would hang out with my best friend and I no matter how nerdy we were. We had talked some after school and decided that we should go out to the movies sometime so we made up our minds and made plans for Friday evening.

I was getting ready to start writing on my story again when my compute dinged with an instant message.

Cam- Hey there, how was your day?

Me- Pretty good, there was a new kid that showed up. I do have to say he is pretty freaking hot.

I wanted to see what Cameron would say to something like this.

Cam- Well, looks like i'm going to have to fight for you. Need I remind you that you have agreed to our challenge. Or are you backing out on me now? =[

Me- haha, no i'm not backing out just wanted to see what you would say. So how close have you gotten on figuring out who I am?

Cam- Well, I'm pretty close, or at least I think I am.... I've narrowed it down to three different people.

Me- I see and what are these three girls names?

Cam- Well....... One girls name is Chasity Hammon, she has glasses but she's not my first pick. Then there is Tilly Raymond, but she isn't my fist pick either. I'm almost positive it is Elle Bishop......

I stared at my name on the screen.... He had actually found me. Should I tell him or string him along...... I'm leaning towards stringing him along.

Me- Ic, those are some good strong names.

Cam- Yea, I thought so too.... Is one of them yours? And if one of those names are you don't tell me which one because is still want to figure this out on my own.

Do I tell him that one of those names are mine? I want to meat my mystery Prince, but I was also scared out of my mind.

Me- why should I tell you if one of those names is mine.....Your supposed to look for the answers not ask the source.

Cam- Just tell me i'm dying from anticipation.

Me- Fine Cameron, yes one of those names is mine. Now you need to figure out which one......

With that I signed off of my instant messaging and closed my laptop not even able to work on my story any longer. My phone started buzzing so I reached down and grabbed it. I looked at the caller ID and it was Adrian.

"Hello?" I said wondering why he was calling me at midnight.

"Hey, sorry I just couldn't sleep and had no one to call." he said souding tired.

"Hmm, I see. So why didn't you call one of your friends from your old high school." I know it sounded bitchy but I just couldn't understand why he was calling me. I mean we had just met today and already he was acting as if we were best friends.

"I don't know, I just felt some type of connection today with you and......I just feel like I can trust you." he sighed into the phone. I have to admit I was a little creeped out.

"Okay, but I still don't understand why you're calling me." I said still sounding bitchy.

"I just thought maybe I had already found a friend that I could talk to. I'm sorry for bothering you i'll let you go." he said. I could hear the hurt in his voice so I immediately back pedaled.

"I'm sorry for being such a bitch Adrian. I was just a little caught off guard. You don't have to hang up and you have found a friend." I replied. "So why can't you sleep?" I asked changing my tone to something more nice.

"I just have a lot on my mind. It's just really hard changing schools. Although i'm glad I have already found friends in you and Ryan. It's still hard." he said.

"I know, I know it's really hard. But hey, just remember you do have Ryan and I and were always here no matter what time of the night it is." I felt bad for the guy, even though I was sure in a couple of days he would drop Ryan and I for the preps. I just couldn't make myself turn my back on him right now.

"Hey thanks Elle, your such a good person. I just can't fathom somebody not liking you." he said.

"So......What movie are we going to see on Friday?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"I dunno, I was hoping some alien movie or something along those lines. I really like the SYFY kind of stuff." he said.

"I have a small feeling you and Ryan may become best friends." I said while giggling. Just wait until Ryan found out that Adrian was into SYFY

"Alright, well i'm going to go to bed because I had a late night last night. I'll see you tomorrow at school." I said while yawning.

"Okay Elle, I'll see you tomorrow." he said.

"Night....."

"Goodnight Cinderella...." Adrian said before he hung up.

My heart literally skipped a beat. It couldn't be coincidence that he called me Cinderella could it? I"m sure its just coincidence, there's no way Adrian knows about Cameron....Right?

I rolled over and forced my eyes shut but that wasn't doing the trick. There were to many things on my mind. Why would Adrian call me Cinderella?

That was the question that I kept asking myself. Over and over and over. Repeating in my mind. I finally closed my eyes somewhere around four a.m. only to have a restless sleep.

NOT UPLOADING NEXT CHAPTER UNTIL I HAVE 13 VOTES and 7 COMMENTS ON THIS CHAPTER!!!