Chapter 4 in Prince Charming's point of view

Chapter 4 of Dear Cinderella Adrian/Cameron’s point of view.

            It was three a.m. and I was still up talking to Cinderella. I had told her everything about myself, including my first name. I had already won her trust which was a great!

            We were just two people trying to get to know each other better. I had already decided that I would enroll in her school tomorrow. I had laid low long enough, it was time for me to get a look at the girl I would soon fall in love with.

            After hours of talking though she decided that it was time for her to go to bed and left me to get her beauty rest. I was worn out and dreading actually going back to high school.

            At twenty year’s old it’s not every guys dream to go back and deal with all of the giddy high school girls.

            It was after five a.m. before I finally fell asleep. Thoughts of meeting Cinderella for the first time tomorrow kept creeping into my mind and making me excited for the next day.

            At six thirty in the morning my alarm went off and I found myself jerking up out of the bed in surprise. I had not been up this early in a while.

            I reached up and tried to wipe the sleep out of my eyes but my arms felt like huge limbs that would barely move. My hole body was tingling with little pin pricks. This was going to be a long day.

            I reached over and grabbed my cell phone. I needed to talk to her more. I needed to see her words on the screen of my phone. I was lucky enough to get her cell phone number last night. Now I could talk to her anytime of the day.

Me- just so you know you’re not the only one that didn’t get any sleep last night. Tonight when we talk we are getting off early because I don’t’ know about you but I need sleep.

Cinderella- Sounds like a plan. So when are we going to meet?

            I hadn’t decided when I wanted to meet her yet. Well of course I would be meeting her today, but she wouldn’t know that. I didn’t want her to know who I was just yet.

            So this was my plan. I am Cameron Belcove, but for the next couple of months I will be known as Adrian Belcove, who in turn is actually my brother.  I will be enrolled at Cinderella’s high school until she finds out who I am.

Me- I want to meet you but this is a way of fate, I have to find you Cinderella. Just keep dropping hints and I’ll keep looking!

Cinderella- Oh really, and what kind of hints have I dropped so far?

Me- well you have said that the girls in your high school don’t like you. I’m figuring either you’re really pretty, and you get all the guys so the girls hate you. Or, you’re really smart and get excellent grades. I’m betting on the latter.