The End.

Lillian's POV

Another week passed and my lack of wanting to live has grown to a minimum. Michael has left bruises all over my body,I'm always dizzy from the blood loss,and I never see Reagan. I miss Calum,my prince, a small part of me still clings to the hope that he will find me but a bigger part is screaming that I'll never see him again. I hope my smaller part is right,Michael is a monster.

He's pure evil,he has no respect for anything. It has gotten to the point where all he wants is for me to be with him. With him meaning he holds me when I try to sleep,I am forced to sit on his lap when I eat, and he's attached to me at the hip. It's even worse with him taking blood, I absolutely hate it, so every time he tries I fight back,earning myself a beating.

I sat in bed next to Michael, he had his arms wrapped around my waist and he held me close to him. Reagan was locked in Ashton's room because Ashton had to go out and get us humans more food. Michael played with the hem of my shirt, but then all of a sudden he stopped and looked around with a worried expression.

'Stay here Lillian' I commanded while he got up and left the room. When he didn't come back after five minutes I went to go investigate. I silently tip toed threw the house until I passed by Ashton's room and saw Reagan and Michael.

Reagan had a knife in her hand and she was unconscious while Michael hovered over her, calling Ashton most likely. No, Reagan can't be dead, I need to find Luke. 

With that I bolted out the front door at full speed. The wind was cold and I had no shoes on so the pavement and rocks cut my feet. It hurt but I had to find Luke,he'll know what to do.

Tears poured out of my eyes and down my cheeks. Reagan had depression before and she used to self harm and I thought she had stopped,she promised me before she left she'd never do it again. I guess Ashton brought back the darkness.

One day I will kill Ashton for what he has done to Reagan. I may not see her alone but I know that Ashton has been abusing her,using her as his own personal blood bag. You can tell my the bandages on her neck and the bruises on her arms.

My feet grew sore and my body ached but I had to keep going,I can't stop now I've come to far already. God why can't they just give me a break? I've been kidnapped twice, abused, taken from my mate, and now I'm spiraling into insanity.

'Calum if you can hear me please help I need you,I love you' I softly mumbled with a tear sliding down my cheek.

Just then I saw a bright light, headlights. A car! Help has come! I ran into the road and waved out my arms, hoping to get their attention. The car grew closer and I could make out a few figures in the car.

As the car got closer I noticed that they didn't see me, I was about to move but just before I could I heard the sound of bones breaking,snapping, cracking. I was thrown against the pavement, facing the sky. 'Lilly!' I heard a familiar voice yell,I couldn't make out who, my mind was spinning and dark spots clouded my vision.

I could feel blood leaking out of my body as this strange figure hovered over me and said 'hold on Lilly please hold on don't die on me.' I wanted to respond but I couldn't my body was paralyzed, my eyes then began to shut as I was succumbed by a nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys it's Eve!  Lol idk if you all know me or not but I am the other writer of this book (: I write for Lillian, Michael,and Calum. I hope you are all loving the book I know Kyla and I have enjoyed it very much XD but Yes this is the end of 'Running From The Daylight' but don't worry loves Kyla and I are writing a .....SEQUEL!! Ha-ha it's going to be called 'The Changing' so you guys should definitely read it I can promise from what Kyla and me have so far it will be great! Well comment what you all think below (: much love - Evie