Goodbye

Lillians POV

'I choose Calum' I said with tears pouring down my face. Michael was at my side in half a second, his hands cupped my face, and then he said 'babe please don't cry, please I understand why you choose Cal, he's a great guy and you both have had a spark since day one and I get that, just remember I love you so much and it hurts to let you go, I have to go now babe' he said as he kissed my cheek.

'Wait! Mikey!' I called out. Michael turned around and knew exactly what I was going to do, he then engulfed me in a massive hug.  Tears were pouring off my cheeks and I sobbed into his shirt, 'Michael do you have to leave so soon?' I barely managed to say.

'Babe I do but don't worry I'll always be here,you're still my mate and I will always love you, Calum will take good care of you I'm sure of it, I love you Lillian Rosewood don't ever forget it' Michael said while kissing my forehead and running out the door at vampire speed.

My knees then gave out and I fell to the floor in tears. Calum picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room, 'Hey Hey princess it will be okay I promise, I know you probably want to be alone so I'm going to put on some music and leave ' Calum said. He then put on a disc that I had made that was labeled 'sad times need good music' and it began to play.

I curled up in my warm blankets, listened to my music, then eventually fell asleep but not before getting a notification on my phone.  It was a text, from Michael, it was a picture of us together all dressed up fancy for pizza hut and it said underneath 'I will always love you babe sleep tight and remember it won't be goodbye forever.' With that I mumbled 'goodbye Mikey I love you' while drifting off to sleep.