REUNITED Reagans Pov.

I stared out the window of my car as my eyes met the familiar surroundings. It's been 2 years since I've left Australia to live in America with my dad. Now that I'm 17 and a senior my dad allowed me to move back to Sydney to complete my senior year with my best friend Lillian who is currently a junior. Me and Lillian have been friends for as long as I can remember. We were always together and no one could separate us until my mom died and I was forced to move to America, but now I'm back with my bestfriend.

As I drove down the road my eyes landed on Lillian's house. I drove up to her house and parked my car and started walking up to the house. As I got to the porch I saw a familiar head of bright red hair run out of the front door. "Reagan!!!" Lilly yelled as she ran up and engulfed me in a hug "I've missed you so much!!!" "I know, I've missed you too" I said "Do you need help with your bags?" Lilly asked after she released me "Yes that would be nice" I replied smiling.

As we walked to my car she turned to me and asked "So how was America?" "It was nice but not as awesome because I didn't have my best friend with me" I replied laughing "HA-" she stopped laughing and stared behind me with her mouth gaping open. I turned around and followed her eyes and landed on a tall tan boy with dark brown hair with a blond streak through his hair, carrying boxes into a house surrounded with moving trucks across the street. Haha Lilly is already crushing on the new neighbor! Turning around to face Lilly I started snapping my fingers in Lilly's face "HELLO IS ANY ONE THERE?" I asked trying to bring her to reality "huh? Oh um where were we? Ohhh yea getting your stuff"she quickly said rushing over to my car. "Wait who was that new guy?" I questioned as I followed her to my car. "Calum Hood he's one of the hottest guys in town" she replied turning a deep shade of red to match her hair "I didn't know that he was moving here" she said quietly "Aww Lilly is crushing on calum" I scream right as calum walks out the door. "Shut up" Lilly says running up and covering my mouth "he's gonna hear you" she says quietly "now can we please get your bags?" "Mhm" I say nodding my head as we open the door to my car.