Revenge

Lillian's POV

Once we all arrived at the beach house Calum carried me in. Apparently I am not trusted enough to be untied. Yeah That's smart actually because right now I'd run for the hills. Reagan and Luke walked with each other holding each other's hands. She has forgiven him obviously, I haven't though.

'You ever going to forgive me Lilly?' Calum asked while setting me down on a fluffy white bed. 'Not for a long while Calum, you deliberately kidnapped us and are holding us here against our will even when I have school tomorrow!' I yelled at Calum. Michael stood in the door drama laughing so I glared at him and said 'Oh I'm not forgetting about you Clifford you are dead to me.'

That caused him to stop laughing. 'Can you guys untie me now?' I asked. 'Depends what do we get out of it' Michael said with a smirk. 'Well I won't kick you where the sun don't shine' I said with a smile.  'That's good enough for me' Calum said while untieing me.

As soon as I was free I yelled 'Reagan!' So she'd come here. Reagan was here in seconds along with Luke and Ashton. 'So Rey should we kill them or later?' I said while looking at Calum and Michael. 

The boys left the room in two seconds flat leaving Reagan and I alone. 'So how should we get revenge?' Reagan said. 'Prank them until they are begging us to stop' I said.

'Perfect plan!' Reagan yelled. 'Calum!' I called out. As quick as a flash Calum was by my side and looked worried 'what happened? Are you okay?' He said. Awe That's so cute! 'Where are my clothes and makeup?' I asked.

'I'll give them to you if I get a kiss and not one of your cheek kisses' Calum said while wrapping his arms around me. Reagan then said 'well I'm going to leave you two alone' while exiting the room. I can guess that she's going to hang out with Luke or Ashton, I then heard Ashton yell 'use protection you guys!'

Excuse me! I am sixteen there is No way I am having sex! 'If I give you a kiss you'll give me my clothes and make-up?' I said with a smile. 'Yes indeed Princess' Calum said while wrapping his arms tighter around me. 

I then turned around and pressed my lips against Calum's plump lips. He tasted like mint and chocolate, my favorite ice cream flavor, weird coincidence I think not. I felt Calum glide his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance which I denied. While pulling away I said 'No entrance for you my prince.'

Calum then pouted and said 'I'll get there eventually don't worry princess' I rolled my eyes then said 'okay sure now go get my stuff.' Calum laughed then kissed my cheek and said 'don't worry I'll be right back' while walking out of my room.

A few minutes later Calum was back in the room with my bags. 'Thank you Cal' I said, 'I'll let you put away your clothes and stuff' Calum said while leaving the room. I instantly began to unpack my clothes and set up my make-up on the vanity thing. Once there was one bag left I opened it up to see my stereo and music album collection along with a note.

'You're welcome babe I know how much you love music' - Michael

A smile then came across my face as I took the note and put it in a little drawer next to the bed for safe keeping. 'Hey babe how's the unpacking going?' Michael said while wrapping his arms around my waist. 'I just need to set up my stereo and I will be done Mikey' I said while quickly shutting the drawer.

'So me and the lads were thinking about making some dinner for you and Reagan but we don't know what you guys like so do you want to give us some ideas or should I send Ashton and Luke to ask Reagan?' Michael said with his cheeks slightly turning pink. 'Spaghetti is easy and it's delicious so just make spaghetti' I said while kissing his cheek.

'Okay spaghetti it is' Michael said with a massive smile then he left. 'Idiots' I said under my breath. I when heard all four of the boys yell 'heard that Lilly!' Which caused me to laugh until my ribs hurt.

After about thirty minutes of waiting for the boys to call me for dinner I left my room to see that the kitchen was destroyed.  Water on the floor, pasta thrown everywhere, and tomato sauce splattered the walls. 'What did you guys do?' I yelled. 'Uhh you see --' Ashton started but quickly I  said 'quiet I don't want all your excuses now just clean it up and order pizza.'

*skips to after kitchen is clean and everyone has eaten pizza*

'Okay guys I'm off to bed' Reagan said while standing up and walking into her room. 'I'm gonna head to bed as well guys' Luke said while walking off to his room. Mhm yeah like he's going to stay there, we all know he's going to sneak into Reagan's room if Ashton doesn't get there first. Ashton finally stood up and said 'see you guys in the morning' while walking into Reagan's room. Well Luke isn't getting any tonight.

'Well I'm going to sleep as well guys' I said while getting up off the couch, instantly being pulled back down Michael said 'you can't just go away that easily.' Ugh these boys are killing me. 'What do you want?' I said while yawning. 'I want a kiss' Michael and Calum both said in unison. 'Seriously?' I said.

'Yes' Calum said, 'Oh just kiss us you know you want to' Michael said while winking. My cheeks then turned red so I just said 'fine you horny dorks.' I kissed Michael on the lips and instantly felt a rush of electricity flow threw our touch. He put his arm on my back and pushed me closer to him, 'That's enough Clifford' I said while pulling away.

'Aww but babe' Michael whined, 'No more kisses for you, you are not allowed to pass go and collect $200' I snapped while standing up and walking to my room.

I went into my room and stripped off my clothes and put on a over sized Green Day tshirt that I'm almost positive belongs to Calum and some clean underwear then put my clothes in the dirty hamper and climbed into bed. It wasn't until the lights turned on that I saw Calum standing there with his arms crossed and a smirk.

'Cal what do you want?' I mumbled. 'I never got my kiss princess' Calum said while walking towards me. 'Oh bite me you can have one tomorrow now let me sleep' I mumbled while rolling over. The bed then dipped and a pair of strong arms pulled me close to a warm chest. 'Cal let go' I said while trying to get away from him.

'Mine' Calum said while pulling me even closer to him. I was like a voodoo doll in his grasp. Eventually I fell asleep in Calum's arms.

*skips to morning*

When I woke up I instantly remembered me and Reagan's pranks. Calum was dead asleep so I wiggled myself out of his grasp and tiptoed over to my make-up.

I grabbed red lipstick, mascara, eye liner,and foundation then gave Calum a good Makeover. While biting my tongue to keep me from laughing I snuck out of my room and into the living room only to see Reagan hiding all of Luke's clothes, including underwear. 'Hey did you get Ash yet?' I whispered. 

Reagan smiled evily and said 'Oh Yes I did' , I then silently crept into Michael's room and stole all of his hair dye.  He's going to be so pissed at me but oh well karma sucks doesn't it.

With the hair dye I took it and dumped it all down the sink. Reagan and I then sat down at the kitchen table and waited for the chaos to start.

Once we heard Ashton yell 'Reagan! Lillian!' We look at each other and said 'karma sucks doesn't it.'