Party at the Neightbors House Lillys pov.

Reagan kept on yelling 'Lilly loves Calum!' Over and over until I finally ran inside, my cheeks were a bright red and honestly I never want to leave my house again. Calum would never like me, for one I'm a stupid sixteen year old, two he dropped out of school to play in a band, and three he is just a little bit out of my limit.

But I'm not going to deny that Calum is really hot, I mean he is just perfect. Last week I guess he heard Reagan was moving in with me and he invited us to his party that happened to be tonight, but he probably just said that to be nice. Also Reagan would force me to go if I told her.

I then heard Reagan laughing from the hallway and she walked into my room with a massive smirk on her face. 'What happened?' I asked, I am really curious about why she's smirking like that. 'Oh you didn't hear' Reagan said sarcastically 'Calum just told me that he was having a party tonight and wanted us to come.'

Crap, she found out.

'He's only doing this to be nice Rey' I said while putting the 'nothing personal' All Time Low album on. 'No, he specifically asked if you'd be there Lilly' Rey said with a huge grin. 'Does that mean we are going?' I asked nervously, 'Heck yeah we are stupid! I'm picking out your clothes!' Rey yelled.

Seconds later Reagan was digging through my closet looking for clothes until she found the perfect outfits. Hers was a dark blue flannel, black ripped skinny jeans, and all black converse while mine was a red All Time Low tanktop, black skinny jeans, and black pumps that made me look 5'6.

Since Reagan hates make-up I walked into the bathroom and quickly did mine. Foundation, powder, bronze eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, and some light red lip gloss. 'Lillian hurry up!!' I heard Rey yell so I quickly walked out of the bathroom and yelled back 'I'm ready Rey!'

I grabbed my phone before walking out of the house, Reagan and I walked side by side. For once Rey and I were the same height, I could hear music blasting from Calum's house. All Time Low, Nickelback, and many more, all artists that I love.

Once we were inside Reagan pulled me into a huge area of people dancing and I quickly lost her in the swarm of people. I knew I'd find her later so I kept on dancing until I felt a pair of hands on my waist. Quickly I spun around to face the one and only Calum Hood.

'Hands off Hood' I said while trying to get away from Calum. Yes I had a huge crush on Calum but never would I ever let him put his hands on me when we aren't even dating. 'I thought you liked me Princess' Calum said with a pouty face. 'I'm going to the kitchen' I said while turning around to walk away from Calum.

Calum then grabbed my wrist and said 'No I'm going with you', that made me mad. I am sixteen years old I am basically a woman he can't tell me what to do. 'I am perfectly fine without you watching me Calum' I snapped back at Calum and tried to pull my hand away from him but he kept a firm grip on me.

'You're the youngest person here Lillian I'm not letting you get hurt' Calum said while dragging me into the kitchen. 'It's Lilly' I said, I don't like being called Lillian. 'What kind of drink do you want Lillian?' Calum said while grabbing a red solo cup. 'Pop please' I said.

Quickly Calum poured me a drink and handed it to me, 'Thank you' I said while looking around to see if I could find Reagan anywhere. 'Looking for Reagan?' Calum asked. 'Yeah have you seen her?' I asked, 'Yes I have, she's with Luke' Calum said.

That utterly shocked me but didn't surprise me actually. Luke, Reagan, and I were best friends until Reagan's mother passed away and she moved to America. Once Reagan left Luke and I drifted apart and well he got new friends.

'Want to dance now?' Calum said with a smile. 'Okay Hood but I have two left feet' I said while giggling. Calum then grabbed my hand and lead me to the dance floor.

We danced and laughed for a few more hours until my head felt dizzy. My feet ached and I looked at Calum and said 'I should be heading home can you help me find Reagan?' Seconds later I was picked up off the ground and Calum said 'I'll find her you look tired and need sleep, let me carry you home and then I'll get Reagan.'

Once we walked outside my body instantly felt freezing. 'You cold?' Calum said while slightly pressing me closer to him. 'Yeah but I'll be fine' I said while laying my head against Calum. A few minutes later Calum and me were both in my house and Calum was carrying me to my room.

As soon as we walked into my room I took off my shoes and surprisingly Calum covered me in a blanket and kissed my forehead while whispering 'goodnight princess.'

I then fell asleep and let loose into my dream world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone it's Eve one of the co-writers of this story! Lol me and my amazing friend Kyla are writing this together and I hope you all love it (: