Tearing apart

Reagans Pov.

After Luke told me and Lilly that him and Calum are taking us to a All Time Low concert Lilly went crazy and started kissing Calum so luke carried me off to my room. Once he set me back down on my feet I ask "what time does the concert start?" "about 7" he replied "can you look in my closet and find my black All Time Low shirt?" I ask as I walked to my drawers and started searching through it for my black ripped skinny jeans "sure" he says turning around and looking through my closet once I pulled on my skinny jeans he held out my shirt for me. As I took off my shirt he slid the other one onto me "Thanks I say smiling" "no problem" as I walk into the bathroom he follows sitting down into the counter he watched as I plug in my straightener. Once I was done with my hair I pull out some make up "Can I see that?" he asks "sure?" I say handing it to him. Placing the makeup bag into his hands he looks at it and then throws it into the trash "What did you do that for?" I ask as I pull the bag out of the trash can "because you are beautiful just the way you are, and make up will mask you true beauty I like you just the way you are" he says smiling a toothy grin "Awe" I say giving him a big hug and kiss "come on" he says grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door "we are gonna be late". As we get downstairs we wait for Lilly once she comes down we all get in the car and head to the concert.

Ashton's Pov.

After trading my humanity for the spell for the potion to undo I cared for nothing except for getting Reagan. Even if I had to kill people to get to her I would. What makes me mad though is that Luke and Reagan have already mated. He got to her that fast. He has his scent on her. It disgusts me just to think about it! She belongs with me not him! As we enter the stadium for the concert Luke and Calum took Lilly and Reagan to me and Mikey follow their scent to the main stage. I can see them but I'm not gonna make a scene. Walking back to the hall way so we wouldn't make a scene in the crowd we wait. We wait for the time we can get Reagan and Lilly alone.

Reagans Pov.

Halfway through the show Lilly has to go to the bathroom so I tell Luke I will be right back. After waiting in the line for what feels like a century we finally get two open stalls. Going inside a stall I do my business. Walking out I see blood everywhere; on the walls, all across the floor, bloody handprints on the stalls. Looking around I see the bodies of innocent scattered across the floor looking up to the sources of this evil act I see Ash and Mikey covered in blood. This is not the regular Ash and Mikey. They have eyes that are as dark as blood. They have sharp fangs coming from their mouth. They have blood smeared across there face and hands. Taking a step back Lilly takes off and Mikey chased after her. As I go to run away Ash chases after me, grabs me, then slams me into a wall. "Where do you think your going?" He yell into my face "Wh-what do you want Ash" I say trembling "What do you think I want? I want you" As I start crying I say "Please don't hurt me and please don't hurt Luke" I say as I let out tears. Clenching his hands around my wrist even more I let out a yelp in pain "Do not speak of him!" he spats in my face sending a sour smell of blood into my face "I'm-I'm sorry" I cry out "No I'm sorry I'm out of control" he says as he takes my hands in one and runs his free hand through his hair. Sighing he looks into my eyes and then pulls out a needle "What is that for?" I say as I start thrashing around "Stop movin! I don't want to hurt you any more than I have to!" he yells. Pushing me up against the wall he makes it to where I can't move as he jams the needle into my arm. As the substance pours into my body my heart starts to hurt. It feels as if I'm losing half my heart. The pain is unbearable. As I start crying out in pain I look up at Ashton and yell "what did you do to me?" As tears start to blur my vision I blink them away and he says "I just made you mine" Making me feel like I lost my whole heart I turn pale. Losing my balance I fall to the ground and cry. Grabbing my face he makes me look into his eyes. As I try to look away I can't. As I try closing my eyes my mind goes blank and my body goes limp as I fall into a hole of darkness.

Ashton's Pov.

As I carry Reagan back to me and Mikey's car I smile at my achievement. I just got Reagan back. I will make her mine! I will make sure she will never leave and no one will ever get her. If Luke tries to get in my way he will be expecting a death wish because he will not be able to take her again. I will use all my power to keep her. We have a big future together and no one will change that! I have her now and that's all that matters.