Kidnaped Reagans Pov.

Walking into the house I go up to Lilly and as "you okay?" "Perfectly fine" she replies. I give her a sympathetic look I know she's lying they have been giving her a hard time. "Hey Rey what's today?" Lilly asks "Sunday why?" I reply confused. I wonder what she has planned. "Reagan tomorrow is the first day of school!" Lilly yells "oh god" I mumble as I run off to my room. Stuffing all my equipment into my bag I run to my closet to pick out a outfit I chose to go with my usual punk rockish look. Pulling out a red plaid flannel, black jeans and all black converses I throw them onto my bed, change into my pajamas, brush my teeth and hair, and go to bed.

*skips to morning*

"Reagan get up it's the first day of school!" I hear Lilly yell as I jump out of bed. After getting ready I run downstairs to Lilly. Seeing Lilly mumbling to herself quietly I say "Lilly forget about them just enjoy today" as I grab my bag and walk outside. As we walk outside the boys are all in their sweatpants looking at us. As Calum and Michael start trying to apologize to Lilly; Luke doesn't bother talking to me. Good it's better if he doesn't talk to me. As I get in the car Lilly follows and jumps into the drivers seat. As we start driving down the road Ashton keeps on yelling "Reagan please forgive me" repeatedly. Getting tired of his non sense I open up the sun roof and stand up turning around I smirk and flip them off with both hands and boy you should see their faces.

Once we get to school me and Lilly go our separate ways. At the end of the day I run out of class and run to find Lilly. "Rey" I heard someone yell turning around I let out a sigh "I couldn't find you" I tell her causing her to laugh. Driving we start telling each other our adventures of our day as we reach the house. As Lilly ignores the constant talking from the boys we walk inside. As we sit down on the couch she lets out a sigh "these boys are killing me" Lilly said "I know Lilly, Ashton and Luke have been blowing up my phone all day" I reply. As a beep comes from Lilly's phone she reads it and then shows it to me. AWWW. "Oh be quiet Rey this is killing me" Lilly said. Wait I said that out loud? After looking at her phone Lilly says "I'm going to my room Rey" and then walks off to her room.

Sighing I walk into the kitchen and grab a piece of pizza. As I enter my room I finish off my pizza and then grab my clothes and take a shower. Once I was done showering I started getting ready and then went to sleep.

Waking up I dress into a black floral dress, black sandals and I curl my hair with Lilly's wand. Adding a little make up I smile satisfied with how I look. Grabbing my bag I walk out and find Lilly. Waiting for her for several minutes she finally comes outside "Well finally your ready" I tell her plastering a smile on my face. "You got dressed up girly today" Lilly said grinning "yeap" I reply.

Today went the same way it went yesterday. As I met Lilly outside the gym she asks "Hey Rey you meet anyone new?" As I shook my head no I asked "were you social with people in your grade?" making her laugh "No why would I? I'm basically taking all senior classes." Laughing I say "well your a miss smarty pants it's not right."

As we get to our house we walk inside. As Lilly flicked on the light Micheal and Ashton appear. "What're you doing here? Get out!" Lilly yells then I spoke up and said "out now were not talking to you boys" As they crossed their arms Ashton said "were leaving today whether you girls like it or not" "I'm not going anywhere" Lilly snapped. "It can be the easy way or the hard way your choice." Michael said. Taking that as our cue me and Lilly take off going in separate ways. I take off towards my room. Running into my room I shut the door and slide under my bed. Suddenly I hear my door open "Oh Reagan you need to find better hiding places." Ashton says as hands grab me legs and drag me out from under the bed. As he grabs me and throws me over his shoulder I let out a shriek. Thrashing around and pounding on his back I feel a sharp pain on my butt. DID ASHTON JUST SLAP MY BUTT? "Your are going to die Irwin" I yell as I start thrashing around again. As he walks outside a gust of wind blows my dress up. Not even having to look I could already tell Ashton was smirking "Nice ass" he says as he stops to admire it. Turning red I pull my dress back down to cover my black thongs. Tightening his grip around me he sets me into the back seat with Luke. Struggling to get free Luke starts tying up my hands and feet as they throw Lilly in she's yelling things at Michael and Calum as they are tying her up. "Fuck All Of You Assholes" I yell. As they put Lilly under a compulsion spell I shut up and slide to the other side of the car trying to avoid being put under compulsion.

Why does my shoulder hurt. Damn this is really uncomfterable. Opening my eyes my head instantly turns to what I'm lying on. Looking up I see Luke staring down at me with his arm wrapped tightly around me. Throwing his arm I sit up and look around. I see Ashton driving and Calum and Micheal are having a conversation, then I see Lilly still passed out on the seat. Looking at my hands and feet I see they are still bound. Looking back at Luke I ask "Can you untie me?please?" Sighing Luke looks at the boys and asks "Can I untie Reagan?" Calum looks back and says "Yea as long as she doesn't try to get away" "Are you fucking kidding me how the fuck am I gonna get away if I don't even know where we are and I'm definitely not running away I might get killed or something" I yell causing Lilly to wake up. Chuckling Luke grabs my legs and lays them on his lap and starts untieing the knot wrapped around my legs. Next he reaches out and grabs my hands and starts untieing the ropes around my hands. "Guys tell me where the fuck we are right now!" Lilly yells making Luke's head snap up "Well girls we are going to our beach house" Michael says smirking "beach house?" me and Lilly question at the same time.

A hour later we pull up at a marvelous 2 story beach house, with stone walls, a beautiful white fence surrounding the house, trees and flowers surrounding the house, and the beach in the back yard. Grabbing my hands with one hand and taking my chin in the other Luke moves my face so I could look at him. "You know that I didn't mean to do any of that right?" he questions as everyone starts piling out of the car "yea" I say softly looking down "hey look at me" he says "I know I could've killed Lilly but I couldn't help it I'm new to this stuff and it's hard to fight back my urges so will you please forgive me Reagan? I've missed you, I can't stop thinking about you, I need you Reagan." Luke says softly as he stares into my eyes "Yes I forgive you" I say "Thank you!" Luke says as he grabs me and crashes his lips onto mine. As our lips move in sync my fingers intertwine in his hair as he pushes me up against the car door. As he pushes his lips harder onto mine and grabs me tighter I hear someone clear their throat from behind us. Walking up Ash says "It's time for you guys to come in" after saying that he turns on his heels and walks into the house. Giving me one more peck on the lips Luke grabs my hand and drags me inside.