Fight Me.

Calum's POV

Luke and I watched as our beautiful mates made their way threw the crowd. Eventually they made it to the bathrooms. At about 20 minutes when they didn't return I was about to go look for Lilly but then suddenly I felt like half my heart was being ripped out.

It burned, it hurt more then anything I've ever felt before. After it was over I felt nothing on Lilly's side,where is my princess?  She isn't dead I know that because if she was I would be dead.

Luke looked at me and said 'dude we were unbonded from them' with tear filled eyes. My heart shattered even more then it already was. Lillian, my gorgeous princess wasn't mine any more. Who would take her away from me?

Michael.

Reagan and Lilly were taken by Ashton and Michael. Then I ran at vampire speed to the bathrooms, when I got their Lilly was nowhere to be seen.

Blood was everywhere and innocent bodies lay helpless on the floor. Michael and Ashton took them. My eyes then went dark and my fangs shot out, my inner vampire is very possessive, I am as well but he's even more possessive, I am going to get my princess back. Be prepared to die Michael.

Lillian's POV

I rolled over on the bed,expecting to see a sleeping Calum and thinking that the whole experience was just a dream, but instead I felt nothing. This wasn't my bedroom, Calum's bedroom, where am I? Everything from the night before then came flooding back to me in visions.

I growled and said 'Michael is so dead' under my breath. While looking down at my clothes I saw that I was in a long baggy blue and black T-shirt and my underwear. Yeah now he's definitely dead.

Anger was radiating off of me as I stormed out of the room and into the kitchen to see a Michael, Ashton, and Reagan. Ashton had Reagan attached to him at the hip and Michael instantly ran over to me and hugged me. 'Get off me!' I yelled in fury,Michael looked confused then said 'what?'

I took a deep breath and yelled 'you kidnapped us and unbonded us from Calum and Luke what makes you think I would hug you with open arms!' Michael's eyes went dark as he said in a Low tone 'don't say his name Lillian.' Testing his patience I said 'what? Calum? Calum, Calum, Cal-Pal, Calum Thomas Hood' with a smile. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against a wall, 'stop now, you are mine not his' Michael growled out.

'I am not yours Michael Clifford,I've always been Calum's and there is no way I'd ever be yours!' I yelled at him, my cheeks turning red. Ashton then pulled Reagan out of the room. 'You are mine Lillian Rosewood whether you like it or not!' Michael yelled. 'Never! Never will I ever be yours!' I yelled.

Seconds later I felt a slap across my jaw. Blood filled my mouth as I threw it up onto the floor. He just slapped me! 'Lilly I'm so sorry' Michael started but I quickly cut him off my snapping 'don't touch me,look at me,or even think this will be okay Michael, for this I will never forgive you.'

With that I ran to the sink and coughed up blood. It was a dark red and it was over flowing my mouth, dribbling down my chin. Once I finally wiped away all the blood I turned around to see Michael standing there, his eyes dark. 'You're mine Lillian, you don't disobey me and you don't speak of him' Michael growled, pulling me close to him.

'Stop it Michael, I am not your belonging and you don't control me' I snapped. 'Yes you are mine Lillian and I can and will claim you as mine now if you disobey me Once more' he said. I miss Calum. I miss my prince, where is he? I need him.

Tears leaked out of my eyes, Michael pulled me into a hug and he pressed me against his chest. He was warm, he still smelled the Same, he looked the Same,but he wasn't my Michael. 'Babe let me take you back to bed,you need rest' Michael said while picking me up and carrying me into his room. He set me down on the right side of the bed then got in and wrapped his arms around me, holding me close, with that I drifted back into my dreams.