School Shopping

Lillian's POV.

I woke up with the sunlight shining on my face,the images from yesterday night came flooding back to me. 'Woah that was epic' I mumbled to myself, I then heard whispering coming from Reagan's room. I stood up,took off my jeans, and then put on sweat pants, then I walked towards Reagan's room and opened the door quickly.

Luke and Reagan were laying down on the bed talking, both of them under the covers. Oh my god they had sex in my guest room! 'What is going on in here?!' I yelled at Luke and Reagan. 'It's not what it looks like Lilly I swear!' Luke yelled, trying to calm me down but it wasn't working. 'Explanation right now' I said sternly. 'Okay Lilly I got drunk and Luke took me home then stayed the night That's all that happened I swear' Reagan said.

Instantaneously my mind relaxed and I mumbled 'thank god'. Reagan, Luke, and I then walked out of the guest room and into the kitchen where I started making pancakes. Luke began talking on his phone to someone who I assumed was Calum, Ashton, or Michael. 'Do you mind if the lads join us?' Luke asked. 'Sure just let us change' Reagan said before I could answer.

Reagan then grabbed my hand and pulled me into my room. I was still in my All Time Low tank top and fresh sweatpants so I just switched my tank top to a Nickelback t-shirt and cleaned up my make-up so I didn't look like a raccoon then I went back to making pancakes in the kitchen.

Reagan and Luke were chatting away and I could clearly see that they both had a crush on each other. Awe such cuties! They would make an adorable couple though, they've always looked cute together even when we were the three musketeers.

A pair of hands then covered my eyes and said 'guess who?' I smiled then said 'Calum?' A giggle erupted from behind me and he said 'yes it is.' I then went back to making the pancakes, once I finished everyone had two massive pancakes on their plate. Once I had mine covered in butter and maple syrup I ate mine happily, I love to cook and over the years I've perfected my recipes.

'I really have missed your cooking Lilly' Reagan said while stuffing pancake in her face. The boys were completely fixated on their food and I could hear them moaning from the tastes. 'Where did you learn to cook like this Lillian?' Ashton said while smiling, showing off his super deep dimples . 'I taught myself how to cook Ashton, and I prefer to be called Lilly' I said while taking another bite of pancake.

As soon as we were all finished I remembered that school was starting next week. 'Rey we have to buy school supplies!' I yelled, honestly I was completely worried because I have yet to buy any clothes or supplies. Reagan laughed then said 'we can go today to buy school supplies' that made me destress until Michael said 'mind if we tag along we don't have anything better to do today. '

'You guys can tag along if you want but we are going to be trying on clothes and buying journals and such' Reagan said. Okay well I guess we will have company, company that is insanely attractive. 'I am going to go shower, boys you can leave whenever but I'm warning you now interrupt my shower and I will kill you' I said while walking to the bathroom.

Quickly I showered,then I turned off the water, and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked into my room to see a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a Green Day muscle tee, and some black and white vans sitting on my bed. Did Reagan put these here? I'll have to ask her after I get dressed. While going as fast as I could I put on my clothes and ran into my bathroom with my make-up bag in hand.

I blow dried my long red hair and curled it with a wand until it looked perfect. Once done with that I applied my usual natural looking make-up and exited the bathroom to find that everyone was sitting on the couch changed and ready to go including Reagan. 'You look beautiful in the clothes I picked out' Michael said which made me blush and Calum shot him a dirty look that made me blush even deeper.

'Ready to go guys?' Ashton said while taking out his car keys. Reagan and Luke walked side by side with their hands locked together as if one of them let go the other would fall to death. They looked so cute. I was standing next to Calum and he was like hovering protectively over me.

When we all got in Ashton's car Reagan was in the passenger seat, Ashton was driving, Luke was in the very back, and I was in the middle of Calum and Michael.

Calum had his arm draped over my shoulders and he held me close to him, I didn't mind, it felt right for some reason. I rested my head against Calum's shoulder and listened to the music. Currently we were playing Nirvana on repeat.

Reagan and I decided to get our school supplies out of the way first and go clothes shopping later. So once we had arrived at the store Reagan and me grabbed carts and we headed over to the school supply isle. About an hour or two later Reagan and me were both done with our school supply shopping, but Ashton wanted to go get bananas for some reason.

We went to the fruit isle and Ashton grabbed a thing of bananas but before we could leave Calum and Luke thought it would be hilarious to smash bananas in Michael and Ashton's hair. 'Guys That's disgusting!' I yelled out while running over to Michael and Ashton to see if they were alright.

'You okay Michael?' I said while trying to wipe banana out of his hair. 'I'm fine Lilly, but call me Mikey' Michael said. 'Okay Mikey' I said while going to give him a hug. Michael then pulled me close to him and hugged me tight, I could feel sparks erupting the instant our skin touched.

When I looked over at Ashton I could see Reagan was doing the same, Luke and Calum were giving Michael and Ashton death glares for some reason and I think I heard a growl coming from Calum.

'Come on guys lets go pay' Calum said sternly. 'Okay but can you help me up?' I called out to Calum with my arms stretched out. He smiled and said 'what am I going to do with you princess' while helping me up. 'Well you could always give me sleep, music, chocolate, and cuddles and I'll be the happiest person ever' I said while holding Calum's hand.

'I'll have to remember that' Calum said while smiling with a tint of blush on his cheeks. Reagan and I then paid for our things and then loaded it all in the trunk of the car. 'To shopping we go!' I heard Reagan yell out causing me to laugh uncontrollably.

'Yup to shopping we go' I mumbled to myself while resting my head on Calum's shoulder.