A Night Full of Fun

Lillians POV

I missed Michael and Ash. There was always food in the fridge and there was nobody giggling 24/7. Reagan and Luke have been attached at the hip nonstop, except when they shower, Calum and I have been the Same. One question still remains in my mind...what do we do now?

Calum and I were sitting in the kitchen, well I sat on the counter and he was standing. 'I'm hungry' I whined out, Calum laughed and said 'make yourself food.' I then jumped off the counter and looked in the fridge for food. We had blood, cold pizza, and veggie burgers. Well blood is out of the question, I've had pizza a lot lately so I guess I will make a veggie Burger.

So I grabbed the Burger,put it in the microwave, and then put it in for a minute to cook. While that minute was going I grabbed a bun, ketchup, and a slice of Cheddar cheese out of the pantry. Calum only likes Cheddar cheese so that is the only type of cheese we have,not like I mind I am the Same way.  Once the burger was done cooking I put it all together,but Calum decided to walk up and have a stand up cuddle session while I made my food.

'Calum are you serious?' I said. 'Yes' he said while putting his head into the crook of my neck, 'let me eat then we can cuddle' I said while kissing his cute little squishy cheek.  He groaned then said 'fine' while opening the fridge and getting a glass of blood. 'You're brushing your teeth after if you want cuddles Cal' I said while pointing to the glass of blood.

'I know princess I know' he said while taking a sip of his blood. His eyes turned a dark blood red, something that I simply adored but he never knew, I honestly loved when his eyes changed colors it is so amazing and looks so sexy. 'You like what you see' Calum said with a smirk. It was then that I realized that I was staring at him. 'Possibly' I said while taking a bite of my Burger.

'Dang I make some good burgers' I said while smiling like a dork. Calum had finished his blood right before I finished my burger. I then washed my plate and put it back, as Cal and I walked back to my room I heard Reagan call out and say 'Lilly!' I spun around to see her and Luke all dressed up.

'Where are you guys going all fancy dressed?' I asked with curiosity. 'Reagan and I are going to the movies' Luke said while Reagan said 'now you both have the house to yourself' with a wink.  'Have fun guys!' I called out as they walked out the door, 'use protection!' Reagan called back. 

'Oh my Australia' I said while face palming. Is she serious?  I'm 16! Calum was laughing so hard until he saw me blushing. Then he picked me up bridal style and walked into his room.

*warning mature content ahead*

I made myself comfortable in his bed like I usually do,Calum laid beside me for a moment then he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. He kissed my lips passionately, I then felt his tongue glide across my bottom lip asking for entrance which for one I granted.

We fought for dominance but in the end Calum won,I felt him smile threw our kiss which made me smile. 'You're so beautiful Lillian' he said while kissing my neck. I don't know what came over me next but I had let out this soft moan which apparently turned  Calum  on because I then felt something hard against my leg.

'Calum' I said while giggling. 'What?' He said a bit confused. 'Your friend is touching my thigh' I said, my cheeks turning a bright red in the process. 'Oh my gosh I'm so sorry -' Cal started to say but I cut him off by kissing him. I could tell he was shocked but I didn't care all I wanted right now was him.

He then took off my shirt and I knew where things were going but I didn't care, Calum was my mate and this was going to happen sooner or later. I guess sooner was the better option.  'Woah' Calum mumbled which caused me to blush. Calum then removed his shirt,revealing his incredibly sexy tattoos that drove me insane.

Calum then kissed from my neck down to my belly button, leaving multiple love bites and hickeys along the way. Once he reached my belly button he looked up and said 'Lilly are you sure you want to do this we can stop if you want.' I looked at Calum and said 'Yes I want to do this Cal' with a smile. Calum only smiled then took off my ripped skinny  jeans, he threw them to the  floor, leaving me in my matching red bra and underwear set.  Good thing I choose to wear these today. 

Next Calum took off his belt,then his jeans, leaving him in his boxers. I being the idiot I am got out of the bed and put on music but just as I went to go back to the bed I was pressed up against the wall and Calum kissed me roughly.  I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his hips, we kept on kissing and I heard Calum let out a deep raspy groan and said 'you don't know how long I've wanted to do that princess.'

We both then crashed down onto the bed, Calum hovering over me and me right under him.  He unclasped my bra which on instinct made me cover myself up and close my eyes in embarrassment. 'Lilly you don't ever have to hide yourself from me' Calum said while cupping my cheek and looking into my eyes.

Hesitantly I put my arms down, Calum definitely got an eye full because I could feel him against my thigh.  He kissed my jaw line, leaving s excessive amount of love bites that Reagan will question me on. Calum played with the lace on my underwear for a second or two before sliding them down my legs.

By now I was butt naked and he was about to take off his boxers.  My cheeks were fire red, I could feel it, and then Cal took off his boxers.  Cal not so Jr then popped out. He hovered over me and said 'this may hurt a little princess,I love you' city a smile. I smiled back and said 'I love you more Cal' while kissing his lips. 

I then felt him enter me, it hurt like fire at first but then it felt pleasurable. I dug my fingernails into his back which made him let out a raspy groan. By  biting my lip I tried to hold back a moan but I failed and let out a loud moan that only made Calum smirk and say 'you're gorgeous Lillian.'

That made me smile, Calum then began to thrust back and forth repeatedly. I raked my finger nails down his back as I let out my high, a minute later Cal let out his. It was deep and raspy, very sexy. We then split apart and laid on his bed snuggling. 

*end mature content*

'I love you Calum' I said while snuggling into his warm chest. He placed his head on top of mine and said 'I love you more Princess' with that I drifted off to sleep in Calum's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hii guys! Well that was a extremely awkward scene to write and it was actually my first time writing smut so please excuse me if it sucked /: I hope you all are enjoying the story I know Kyla and me enjoy writing it (: comment below what you guys think bye loves -Eve