5 ~ So You Never Forget this Night

The girls finally reached their dorm. Violet opened and held the door for her girlfriend, in which the girl radiated a brief smile toward the blonde. She sauntered over to their bed and reached over to set her hat on the table like she normally did before bed.

"So, where were we earlier?" Clementine asked in a seductive manner, rolling back onto the bed.

Violet softly chuckled and bit her bottom lip. "How is it every time I look at you you get even more beautiful?"

"That wasn't the question."

"Oh, I know. But it's the truth," Vi smirked. She slowly started walking toward Clementine, trying hard to resist the urge of pressing her lips and body against the brunette.

She crawled on top of Clementine, their lips just breaths apart. She stared deeply into Clem's golden brown orbs, her heart beginning to beat faster the more she realized how badly she craved her girfriend. She's so beautiful. I'm still kind of amazed we found each other.

"Vi, I love you, but if you make me wait any lon-," Violet didn't give her girlfriend the chance to finish her sentence. She had one hand behind Clem's head, and the other on her hip. The kiss between the two girlfriends was slow and passionate at first, but soon they started to get more rough with each other as they realized how much they needed each other.

Before they went any further, Vi pulled back. "To answer your question from earlier, I believe we were right here," she said playfully.

Clem laughed and shook her head. "Just shut up and kiss me again."

Violet flashed her a small smile and leaned back in. Clementine had both her hands around Vi's waist, and her legs were entangled with Violet's as well. She started letting out soft moans that turned Violet on even more. The blonde moved from Clem's lips to kissing her neck all over, peppering kisses everywhere. She even playfully bit her neck a few times. "Oh..Vi," the girl said quietly.

"Is this okay?" the blonde questioned, wanting to ensure Clementine was comfortable with it.

"Don't ever stop," Clem replied softly. Fuck is she good at this. I wonder if her and Minnie... no, stop. Forget about Minnie. This is about you and the girl you love.

Violet eventually moved back up to Clementine's lips, the desire to pleasure her girlfriend increasing with every kiss.

After a long session of making out, they finally laid back, desperate for air. Clem turned to Vi with stars in her eyes. "About Aasim's dare," she started to say.

"Oh, that's right," Violet replied, her voice uncertain.

"We don't have to. It was dumb anyways."

"No I... I want to. I just wasn't sure if you did."

That was another out of the millions of reasons why Clementine loved Violet- she was always so considerate about her feelings. They both shared the same warm smile.

Violet got up first to undress her vest, shirt, and bra. Clem's heart was beating rapidly. She couldn't wait any longer to see her girlfriend in nothing but her pants, but she was also nervous because this was her first time seeing Violet shirtless. It was her first time seeing anyone shirtless, besides Javi and Lou, though they didn't technically count. Louis was just goofing around, and Javi needed bandaging for his arm.

When Violet finally finished, she turned around and revealed herself to the brunette, worrying about her reaction.

Clem's jaw dropped, and her eyes sparkled even more. Wow, she's.. beautiful. The girl broke into a huge smile. "Holy shit, you're... you're absolutely beautiful, Vi. I mean, when are you not."