Chapter 9

I'M BACK BABY!!! AND JUST LIKE I PROMISED!!

Whole chapter will be in third Person POV

Picture above does not belong to me, credits belong to the Artist.
______________________________________

"-Maru...."

"Sesshomaru.."

The daiyokai stirred in his sleep, ignoring the annoying calls that tried to awake him from his peaceful slumber.

"SESSHOMARU!!" A piercing scream rung in Sesshomaru's ears. His eyes snapped open, quickly sitting up and clasped his left hand on his left ear and grimaced.

He turned around and glared daggers at the culprit, who is none other than Sakura herself. She blinked rapidly, batting her eyelashes in fake innocence. Slightly tilting her head to add to the effect.

Sesshomaru waited until the ringing in his sensitive ears faltered and glowered, facing Sakura.

"You know I hate being ignored~." Sakura reminded in a sing-song voice. She waggled her index finger and winked at him playfully.

The male sighed and stood up, his bangs covering his molten gold eyes. He then faced the female that kneeled before him, looking down and making eye contact.

The cheeky smile fell from Sakura's face as she recognized the predatory gaze Sesshomaru wore.

"You're going to regret that."

And with impossible and blinding speed, Sesshomaru lunged towards the unsuspecting hybrid.

She yelped in surprise as she was tackled to the ground, she gasped as Sesshomaru pinned both her arms, leaving her defenseless and vulnerable.

Sesshomaru watched the hybrid squirmed underneath his lean body, giving her his full attention.

Sakura continued to struggle, a meaningless effort to break free. She felt self-conscious as Sesshomaru kept staring at her intimidatingly.

She cursed mentally, regretting the fact that she can submit, oh so easily, to him. Gritting her teeth, she gathered enough courage to look up, but immediately faltered her gaze as she made eye contact.

Sesshomaru's eyes glinted dangerously, he growled in youkai. (a.k.a his own language)
Causing the hybrid to give up and whine in submission.

The male licked his slips, eyeing his prey like a predator on the prowl. He bend his head downward, kissing Sakura's neck, tasting her sweet sweat, that started to form from her nervousness.

Sakura let out a gasp as Sesshomaru bit gently on her neck, licking the spot right after. The hybrid looked at Sesshomaru with a flushed face.

An idea suddenly popped in Sakura's head. She smirked at her mate challengingly.

Using her own strength, she unfurled her midnight black wings, surprising Sesshomaru. Using the remaining milliseconds, she broke free from the daiyokai's  grasp.

Instead of escaping, she grabbed the male's head, inviting him to a heated kiss.

In a daze, Sesshomaru started to untie Sakura's kimono, hearing the hybrid whimper from the heated kiss as they fought for dominance, which he won, aroused him.

Before he could slip off the female's remaining clothing, the pair's sensitive ears picked up a soft pair of feet running towards them.

"Lord Sesshomaru!!!"

A high pitched voice resonated through out the small stream. The couple jumped as they can hear the approaching form of Rin.

They scrambled away from each other, Sakura trying to fix her now ruined kimono, while the demon Lord tried to dissipate his flushing face.