Sakura and Sesshomaru's date

Suggested by:FourShipsInOneTime
Suggested in; The List I gave

This happened in the past, where Sesshomaru took Sakura on a date in that cherry blossom forest. If you can remember what happened in the last chapter, Sakura told Kagome and Sango about this. Ok moving on.

Disclaimer: I don't own INUYASHA but the OC's and the story itself belong to me.

Edit; Before y'all ask me questions, Sakura and Sesshomaru have been dating when his father was still alive. But when his father asked if he had someone to protect, he refused because that was the time when his inner youkai had taken control over him. Now that was made up but it is part of the story.

Whole chapter will be in third Person POV.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Sesshomaru grinned excitedly as he pulled his blind folded lover through the trees. Cherry blossom petals fell from their branches and danced in the wind, glowing a pretty light pink in the afternoon sun.

"Sesshomaru, just tell me the surprise" Sakura was trying her best to keep up with Sesshomaru's long strides.

"Then it would be useless to call it a surprise." Sesshomaru replied.

"Besides, we are almost there." With a few more twist and turns, weaving around the trees, The daiyokai stopped abruptly.

"Sesshomaru?" Sakura asked nervously. She can hear her beloved's footsteps walk behind her and gently tugging the black silk that prevented her to see what was in front of her.

"Happy Anniversary, my love" Sesshomaru whispered. As those words escape his mouth, the blind fold was removed.

Sakura's eyes took a few moments to adjust to the sun's rays, she soon gasp as the beautiful sight enraptured her.

"You like it?" Sesshomaru asked.

"No"

Sesshomaru eyes widened, then he frowned in disappointment. He asked many maids, generals, guards and nobles about this place, even going to his father, all of that just to have a perfect date with her.

And he ruined it...

"I love it", Sesshomaru whipped his head and faced his smiling lover.

"I don't like it, I love it" She giggled.
The disappointed frown turned into a bright smile. Sesshomaru picked his mate up and spun her around.

The hybrid squealed and laughed.

"God, I love you" Sesshomaru exclaimed, his lover only giggled.

"Come, this is just the beginning of our anniversary." Sesshomaru tugged on Sakura's arm and pulled her deeper into the pink forest.

She allowed her lover to guide her through the plantation.

He then stopped at a clearing in the middle of the forest. There, displayed with a light pink hue, was a cherry blossom tree, glowing differently than the rest.

The tree stood steadily with it's slightly bending form, some roots sticking out of the grassy ground.

She gasped, astonished. Lost in admiration, she didn't realized Sesshomaru sneaking behind her.

Before she knew it, she was picked up and was threw up into his shoulder. She squealed and started to hit Sesshomaru's back.

"Put me Down!!!!" She whined. Sesshomaru just smirked and continued walking towards the tree.

She pouted and continued writhing in his shoulder. Sesshomaru just holded her even tighter.

She was finally pulled out of his shoulder, but only to be pulled towards Sessshomaru's lap.

She blushed a tomato red, the male just chuckled and brushed his clawed hands on the hybrid's hair.

She purred in the satisfying sensation her lover gave her. She relaxed and laid her head on the daiyokai's shoulder, nuzzling her face in the crook of his neck.

The daiyokai removed his hand from his mate causing her to whine in dissatisfaction.

He chuckled and moved his hand towards her wolf ears. He started to rub his thumb, making a circling motion, causing the hybrid to shiver.

Hybrid tails and ears are quite sensitive, thus, the hybrids took it with great care as there ears gave them many boost in survival.

If any demons injured the ears, they are prone to loose their hearing. That's a great downfall for them.

Sesshomaru knew these facts very well. That's why he's being gentle, much to the hybrid's joy.

The sky soon darkened, the sky turned to a blood red color mixed with a little of yellow, signaling it was sunset.

But the couple didn't even budge. They were fast asleep, holding one another as they slept. Enjoying each other's warmth that they emitted. Thwarting the bitter cold that the night gave them.

The daiyokai woke up first, it was dawn when he woke up. He groaned in annoyance as his mother will bombard him with questions and a long lecture of how it is irresponsible for a prince to ignore his duties.

He sighed and looked down to his chest to see his mate slowly stirring awake. His annoyance was now turned to a warm feeling that he, oh so, cherished.

She groggily opened her eyes and yawned. Her gaze averted towards her lover, unintentionally making eye contact.

Alluring liquid gold colored eyes stared back at beautiful midnight black orbs.

They slowly leaned towards each other, staring deeply in one another's eyes.

They felt each other's warm breath as they came closer and closer.

The gap now closed as there lips now were locked together, fitting each other like a correct puzzle.

The daiyokai pulled his mate by the waist and pulled her closer, lessening the gap between them as the female wrapped her arms around the silver haired male's neck.

Despite wanting the moment too last forever, the lack of air consumed there lungs. They looked at one another and smiled warmly. Offering each other butterflies in the couple's stomach.

Then they exchanged the three magical words that meant the whole world to them.

"I love you"

π^π^π^π^π^π^π^π^π^π^π^π^π^π^π

This took longer then anticipated, hope you guys enjoyed!!