Chapter 5 (Under editing)

Credits to the talented artist who drew this beautiful art of Sesshy and Rin.

Disclaimer: I don't own INUYASHA, the Oc's and Story itself belong to me.

•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

Third Person POV

Sesshomaru couldn't believe his own ears. His beloved Sakura was right inside that small fragile hut in the village.

He wanted to run inside and swoop her into his arms, he wanted to hold her tightly, letting his lips connect with her soft ones.

He wanted it, He wanted her.

But he couldn't...

He couldn't bring himself to do so. He wanted to, but he couldn't. He doesn't know why, his instincts just told him not to.

Resisting the urge, the daiyoukai continued to eavesdrop in the conversation.

"So, Lady Sakura, I have heard that you have been traveling around this land." The monk assumed.

"How very observant, and yes, I have been traveling."

Sesshomaru's tensed muscles relaxed when he heard tho soothing voice of his beloved. It was calming to him.

Suddenly a piercing scream echoed through out the silent village, followed by a fierce roar.

"Everybody hide!! A demon is coming!!" A young woman shrieked, her face was filled with fear.

The hanyou's group came rushing out of the hut, Sesshomaru watched in shock as he saw his younger half brother now has raven hair, and human ears, and has dark/slightly brown eyes.

Another figure came out of the hut, causing his attention to be fully in raptured as his heart swelled in his chest.

There stood Sakura, holding a young kitsune at her hands. Sesshomaru unknowingly smiled to himself. His beloved was wearing the kimono he has given to her in her birthday.

The kimono was showing how well fit his mate was. Showing off her curves, chest and etc.

To Sesshomaru, she was the definition of the saying " The Art of the Gods." In his perspective.

She held the young kitsune in her arms protectively, her eyes narrowed towards the demon.

"Well, well, well, it must be my lucky night!" The demon said with hunger and joy. He eyed Sakura from head to toe.

A wave of possessiveness and an urge to protect the hybrid suddenly made Sesshomaru's inner youkai to make itself an appearance.

"A hybrid will be a very pleasant dessert for me" The demon growled.

Inner turmoil and self control left Sesshomaru shaking in his place as he tried his best not to rip the demon apart.

"But dinner will be first~" The demon's gaze shifted to Shippo.

"I would watch my tongue if I were you" Sakura retorted back.

"Sakura, can you bring my Hiraikotsu?" Sango asked.

Sakura nodded her head and ran inside, a few seconds later returned outside with a large boomerang.

"How dare you challenge me?!"

The demon's claws swoop down, making a grabbing motion. The claws reached down quickly to Shippo. The kitsune stood still, shaking in fear.

"Shippo!" Everybody shouted in alarm.