Chapter 18

So sorry not for updating in awhile! I've been busy with classes and other stuff ^^'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Little Hybrid, I suggest you drop that barrier or else you'll end up like your parents."

Satsujin forced a smile as he walked around Sakura and the group, eyes scanning for any opening to attack. Sakura was on her knees, holding the scythe with a tight grip while eyeing the corrupted Daiyokai that circled her and her friends with the intent to kill.

"The hell I will. Just wait until Sesshomaru and Inuyasha get here and you'll regret it." Her glare intensified as she growled, her wings slightly unfolding to maker herself look threatening but Satsujin laughed it off.

"And what? Don't make me laugh sweetheart. They're merely pups with my brother's swords. As of now, they're having quite the difficulty to even find the exit of my door maze."

The uncle smirked, turning on his heels and approached Inukimi, who was chained to the ground. He gently grabbed her chin and tilted her head up, a sickening sweet smile laced his face that made the woman suppress a gag.

"Kimi, are you sure you want this sharp tongued, now orphaned--"

He made sure to emphasize and speak aloud the word "orphaned" for Sakura to hear in an attempt to rile her up. The Hybrid's stomach twisted and her eyes brimmed with a new wave of tears but she did not allow them to fall, nor did she let go of the scythe she successfully took back during the fight against the twisted male.

"--Hybrid to be the mate of your son?" Satsujin continued after a pause to watch Sakura's reaction, disappointed that she didn't made an outburst but he expected it.

"That's none of your business."

"But wasn't I the one who suggested that he shouldn't have taken her as his potential mate?"

"What does my relationship with Sesshomaru have to do with any of this?! What are you even plotting?"

Satsujin shrugged.

"Dunno really, I could've given up years ago but I continued anyway."

Everyone's face dropped, is he really serious?

"But for one who was humiliated by the 'Great' Inu no Taishio, I don't mind seeing all of you suffer."

Ok maybe he wasn't.

.
.
.
.

"THIS IS BULLSHIT!"

Inuyasha punched the wall again, running his claws at his hair. Sesshomaru massaged his brow, frustration brewing by the minute, how long have they've been trapped there? God knows how long and it was making both of their heads hurt like crap.

"Don't you have any ideas here?!" The hanyou yelled.

"I'm trying!"

"Try harder!"

"Why don't you help me think?!"

Both males bared their teeth towards each other, bitterness started rising in the air.

"NOW'S NOT THE TIME TO ARGUE, YOU LUNATICS!"

The brothers froze and glanced around, blinking in confusion and wondered if they finally went insane.

"Sakura?" Sesshomaru whispered.

"YES AND WE'RE IN SOME DEEP TROUBLE."

"Where the hell is she talking from?!" Inuyasha scanned around the maze but nothing showed signs of the Hybrid's existence."