Chapter 2 (Edited)

Disclaimer: I don't own INUYASHA but the OC's and the story itself belong to me.

Previously: I gave him a small nod and whispered a 'Thank you' to him, speed-walking my way to my wrench of a mother.

BIG MISTAKE
π^π^π^π^π^π^π^π^π^π^π^π^π^π^π

Sesshomaru POV.

I walked towards the throne room, my patience all ready running low as I felt my mother's youki getting stronger as I came closer to the location.

Opening the well carved doors revealed my mother and the Lady of the Northern Lands, and a young female raven youkai, sat beside her.

Mother glanced at me and smirked evilly.

"Ah, Sesshomaru you have arrived, just in time"

Mother spoke in a sickly sweet tone . The Lady of the Northern Lands turned her head and slightly bowed her head, greeting me, I doing the same thing.

"Lord Sesshomaru, it is a pleasure to finally meet you" The raven haired spoke.

"And who might you be?" I questioned.

"My name is Yasuna Kurusana, the daughter of the Lady and Lord of the Northern Lands."

"I see" was all that I said

My gaze now shifted towards my mother who was deep in conversation with the Lady of Northern Lands. I cleared my throat, successfully grabbing her attention.

"For what business did you call for me?" I questioned. My mother smiled. A sick, mischievous smile. The urge to choke her was almost unbearable, believe me, self-control was slipping out of my thoughts like sand.

"Well, we are discussing about a deal that includes YOU and Yasuna on this."

I gave her a harsh glare, angry yet, do you believe me? Terrified on her future plans.

"Oh? What is this deal?"

My mother's eyes gave me a sinister look, making me feel uneasy, though I still wore the dark glare.

"We are setting an Arrange Marriage for you and Yasuna"

Time seemed to slow down as I processed her intentions, letting it seeping into my head.

My youki flared up in anger.

"EXCUSE ME?!" I yelled, my youki surrounded my frame as it swirled around the room.

The two guest was now forgotten as me and my mother begin to fight.

"YOU are marrying Yasuna and YOU WILL AGREE and that is FINAL. She declared boldly, I will not tolerate this.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! CONTROLLING MY LIFE AS IF I WERE A MEER PUPPET WITH STRINGS?!" I countered, she growled at my rebelliousness. But is it wrong to defend a love one though?

"THAT HYBRID THAT, YOU FOOLISHLY FELL IN LOVE WITH, IS AS GOOD AS DEAD!!

She can insult me whenever she likes, but no one will insult Sakura, I will simply not ignore it. I will make sure everyone will remember that vow I made.

In less than a heartbeat, I grabbed her neck and flung her to the wall, she slid down, coughing violently as she tried to regain her breath.

"I will not marry her and that is final" I stated, My inner youkai satisfied with the results of my mother's current state.

I looked away, speed walking towards the exit. I gave them a final glanced, seeing my mother has finally regained her breath, now glaring at me. I gladly returned the favor back.

I scoffed

"WEAKLING" I muttered, preparing Ah-Un and let Rin sat at the saddle and walked out of the palace.