Chapter One (Edited)

A/N: I don't know who created or drew this beautiful picture of Sesshomaru, but credits to the talented artist, now back to the story
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Sesshomaru's Pov.

I slowly opened my eyes, the gentle breeze swept around the area, allowing my silked coloured hair to tickle my face. I stood up, back straight and eyes fixated towards the sunrise. "If only she was here, I could actually smile when I wake up." A pained feeling surrounded my chest area, my clawed hand moved on it's own, clenching around the clothing were my heart was supposed to be. I allowed my arm to fall back to my side.

"Jaken" I look down to the small green imp, he groaned and rolled to the other side. My brows twitched in irritation.

I picked up a decent size rock and threw it at him causing him to yelp in surprise.

"U-um, good morning, Lord Sesshomaru" He stuttered out, overwhelmed by my icy glare.

"Go wake Rin up, and prepare Ah-Un." I commanded sternly. I watch the imp panickly stood up and ran towards the sleeping child and the two headed demon, tripping in his own feet doing so.

The imp started shaking the girl as she sturred in her sleep. She groggily sat up, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Rin" She looked up to me and smiled.

"Good morning my Lord" she said, eyes closed and an innocent smile was placed on her chubby like face. I only nodded and turned around, watching the sun slowly lit up the vicinity.

"Let's go"

And I walked towards the palace were I used to call home, were my wretched mother resides.

"Why am I even concerned in the situation she has given herself anyway?" I questioned as we headed towards the palace.

Le Time skip~~ (Brought to you by Fluffy-Sama)

We arrived at the palace gates, the sun has already set and the stars started to dominate the skies. The moon replacing the glow of the sun as it started to rise.

"Where is General Izanagi?" I asked one of the guards, who stood idly by the doors. Whatever issue this is, I wanted it to be over as soon as possible.

"I haven't seen him since late noon, My Lord, however I did heard he was at his office." I simply nodded and started walking towards his office.

I pushed the large oak doors aside. Behind the doors, revealed a general, along with stacks of paperwork.

"General Izanagi"

I watch him look up from his paperwork, his eyes widened to the sight that was displayed in front of him. I couldn't blame him though, I wasn't home for 35 years. Only time to time do I return to the palace for my father's honor.

You might wonder how I got the 'Mother Issues' and why am I avoiding her? Well, dear readers, the answer is very well known.

I can't bear to look at my mother in the eyes without being consumed by rage.

Pushing my thoughts away, I walked towards his desk. He immediately stood up and saluted me.

"There is no need of such action" I spoke. He only shook his head in response.

"My Lord, you have finally returned home, of course I have to respect your presence".

I may be at the palace I grew up in but the fact that I have to return here for my mother's wishes, sickens me. I don't want to deal with that witch anytime sooner. True to my words, I would rather deal with that hanyou than the wrench I call my mother.

"As soon as the business is done, I will take my leave".

He had a disappointed look at his face but seemed to understand what has to be done.

"Where is mother?"

"She is at her throne room , My Lord."

I gave him a small nod and whispered a 'Thank you' to him,speed-walking my way to my wrench of a mother.

A BIG MISTAKE