Announcement

Hey guys, So I'm running out of Ideas about the next part and decided to do a special chapter. But you guys suggest. There will be 5 special chapters I may choose in the comments. But I may give you suggestions since I thought of these already.

You may choose in the list or suggest in the comments.

List that I thought about;

Sesshomaru's birthday

Sakura's birthday

The Final act episode 13 (A complete Meido)

The Final act episode 17 (Magatsuhi)

Sakura and Sesshomaru's date

You may choose one or two. If you have any more suggestions, please comment. Remember I will choose only 5 suggestions in the comments.

Don't get sad if I didn't choose yours.

And most importantly..

No lemon suggestions..

You nasty.😏

I can't do lemon chapters since I don't know how to write them. Yes I read lemon but Im more likely to the yaoi lemon. I'm not comfortable writing straight lemons so please don't get angry at me. I'm also not capable of writing ACTUAL lemon!! STRAIGHT or yaoi.

*Cough cough*

Moving on, remember, choose in the list and comment on what you want on the list I have given you. Or, suggest other things you want me to write, you still have to comment. Or if you want something in the list and have a suggestion then comment on both of them and I'll try to write it.

FLUFF is what I can write ok? Don't go hating on me just because I don't know how to write lemons.

Thank you for following and reading my story. That's is all.