AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! I know you all deserve lots of explanation from me as to why this novel was on-hold for such a long time and I am writing this right now to tell you my side of the story and give you the reason. But first of all I want to thank and at the same time apologize for those who I have left hanging with this novel. I am really sorry to all of you waiting on another chapter for how long.

The reason for me being inactive is the lack of time management for school and writing, and also some personal family problems. So I really swore back then that I would like to focus on school works and that is what I still plan on doing so, for now...

But the good news is, I have decided not just to continue this novel but to revise it in the best way I can. Since this novel was made by  a 13 year old girl, I think if I would like to continue the novel by the 'me' now, I would like to, at least, align it with the standards on how I write a story now. Don't worry, it would still be in the fantasy and vampire genre but the story, will I think be approached in a mature(?) And organized way, and ill be focusing on grammar problems as well. My writing abilities are adapted from authors who have inspired me and taught me how to create an interesting story, how I should make my character and how they interact with each other and such.

Hopefully people would support me when that time comes and I promise that I won't disappoint you anymore. Lots of love from me to you my readers! You keep me going on with what I want to do and keep my passion for writing still intact with me 💖

Para sa mga nag message sakin, mga nag abang, mga natatanong kung kelan ako maguupdate, I appreciate you all and im sorry if I can't reply sainyo isa isa but I want you to know that I really love you all and kung wala kayo, wala akong magiging determination para magsulat. I love you from the bottom of my heart guys mwaa 💖💖💖

PS: You can comment or chat me if you want to give me some tips on how I can improve my revised novel. I can also write it in tagalog if you want to (kung nosebleed overload kayo sa story ko haha. Cringey na yang term na yan sakin now btw haha) 😂😂😂

Love you all and see you soon!
Tin xo