Chapter 29: So This Is It~?

Luna's POV

******************************************************

"Please, I am eager to know what would be your decision....." After hearing Master Tyrone say that, I don't really know what to answer.....I need to choose.....

What would I even choose, I was always thinking about it.....

"Luna....." A voice was talking to me in my mind.....

"Who are you?" I asked her with the use of my mind as well.....

"I am you, your inner self that knows all of your decisions, and your feelings....." Me?

"You are me?"

"Yes, and now, I can see that you are in the middle of choosing something....."

"Yes, I am indeed, and I don't know what to choose.....please help me....."

"How can I help you when I am just you.....you need to decide for it yourself.....Luna....."

"What?"

"This is the only thing I could ask you.....

What would you choose? To be selfless and think about Vincent's good, and be with him to manage to help his needs and let your heart stay broken.....

Or be selfish and be with Tyrone, who can help your heal the wounds in your heart created by Vincent.....and you are not to see him any more.....to prevent being hurt.....again.....especially that he has Jade already....."

Yes.....my conscience is right.....I need to choose, be selfish or be selfless.....no matter what I choose, someone would be hurt, and that wouldn't change anymore.....

Vincent has Jade, and I.....maybe I could pass by these things that hurts me a lot.....If I would love Tyrone too.....

And my decision would be.....

Would be.....

I know.....

Maybe.....this would be the right thing.....

Maybe.....

"I-I will now state my decision....." All of them looked at me with hope.....and curiosity.....

I sighed first.....

Maybe, this is the time to be.....

"I want to choose....."

This is the time to be.....

"You would choose?" Varellia said.....

This is the time for me to be.....

"I would like to be with....."

"Free".....I want to be free.....From the sadness and pain.....

I'm so sorry.....but now.....

"I would like to agree to what Tyrone said.....I will, go with him.....accept the breaking of the contract.....and him, being my new master....."

Master Tyrone was giving a heartwarming smile.....Jade was giving an aura of unsureness.....Jake was shocked with what I said.....Varellia, was shocked at first but smiled after a while.....I think, she did understand my decision.....