Chapter 28: The Tough Decision~

WAAHHHHH~! SORRY KUNG MAY IBANG NAG-SASABI NA HINDI NILA GUSTO ANG RECENT UPDATES KO....

PROMISE! AAYUS-AYUSAN KO PO SIYA....FIRST TIME KO LANG PO KASING GUMAWA NG STORY NA MARAMI ANG NAGBABASA.....KAYA I'M NOT THAT SURE KUNG MAGUGUSTUHAN NIYO NGA.....PERO SANA MAG-SUPPORT PARIN PO KAYO.....SA STORY KO.....:3

I DEDICATED THIS CHAPPIE TO THE PERSON I LIKED THE COMMENT THE MOST! :3 

PERO I APPRECIATE THOSE OTHERS WHO COMMENT GOOD THINGS AS WELL...:D

KYUUUU~! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT HA? <3

I LOVE YOU ALL~! <3 HIME-CHAN <3

*******************************************************************************************

Varellia's POV

****************************************************

YAY~! ^ 3^~ At last! The Author gave me a chance to have my own POV.....KYUUU~

OH! HI READERS! I WISH I HAVE FANS AS MUCH AS MY BIG BROHER VINCENT AND TYRONE DOES!

OR MAYBE, I WAS REALLY THE LESS ONE TO BE NOTICED HERE~!

WE’RE THE VALENTINE SIBLINGS YAH KNOW~! NO NEED FOR ME TO BE OUT OF PLACE :D

Please take care of me all, KYUUU~  \(^.^)> ~~~~

After eating, Luna dragged me outside while the two boys were preparing in-order for us to leave that place.....but it seems like Luna would come up of something important and that was the exact time that I was bored so.....Okay then.....

“Well? Why’d you need to drag me here anyway? And extremely shocking.....it’s only me.....”  She looked at me first before taking something behind her.....

“HERE~!” She showed me the arrow that hurt me a while ago.....I thought it was something interesting..... (= 3=)~~~

“So? What about that?” She looked at me a little serious.....ow-kay then.....

“Well, this thing.....it’s like I have seen this before.....but I just don’t recall it that much.....and that young man a while ago as well.....I feel like I know him.....but, I just didn’t see him clearly.....” She looked down.....okay then.....if that person is someone she knows.....

“Hey you! If he’s someone you know, then why bother telling it to me? I may kill him the next time I see him, especially that I know that he’s close to you.....” She looked at me with a smile.....

“I just don’t want to keep it to myself.....and I want you to help me know him.....maybe he’s really someone I know.....I just want to know.....and if not.....then, leave him alone.....” Oh? I grinned after hearing that.....

“Oh? Is that the only reason for dragging me here? How about Vincent? Wouldn’t you ask me about him?” Her eyes widen.....oh yeah! I shot the bull’s eye!