Chapter 13: The Vampire's Thoughts~ (part 2)

eto na po ang next chappy.....sana ma-enjoy niyo naman po ito...

soweee kung antagal ng updates...naging busy lang po kasi ako....:D

don't worry...i'll try to do this better next time....

OWWW!!! dinedicate ko ito sayo kasi naadik ka rin nga sa story ko...hahahha...and for that, thanks much...:) i'll try to make it much better para ndi naman kau mabitin....LOVE YAH ALL!!!..

i aspire for 200+ votes naman oh!!!...hahahah...and 200+ comments as well....sana po mangyari....

THANKS ONCE AGAIN AND PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT....

*********************************************************************************************

Vincent's POV

***********************************************************

I HATE MY LIFE!!!!...THIS DAY IS THE MOST BORING DAY EVER!!!...THIS NAIVE LITTLE GIRL IS NOT EVEN TALKING AND SMILING....EVEN A LITTLE!!!...IS THIS THE EFFECT OF THE KISS OF THE MOST HANDSOME VAMPIRE PRINCE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD???...!!

"HEY LUNA! WHAT THE HECK!?! I HATE SILENT TIMES!!!!...PLEASE BE NOISY!!.." I told her that...and she's right..i noticed that her mind was screwing up a lot...is she really that affected by me???..

And she told me that I was the one who told her to be silent???...well, that was this morning because i am super sleepy, but now!?!...WHY DOES SHE HAVE THE WORST TIME TO BE NOISY OR NOT????...SHE'S TOO HORRIBLE!!!...

WELL! I was hating this drive to school...because lately, she was really so noisy and now look at her...

After telling her that she gets noisy in times that I don't want her to....she got guilty and looked down....she was frowning....i know that she couldn't tell anything anymore but she don't have to do that....it makes me worry...you know???..

So what I did is just tease her and told her that she can never forget that kiss I gave her....AND SHE TOTALLY FORGOT THAT I CAN READ PEOPLE'S MINDS!! GEEZ!!!..

"GYAH! JUST STOP!!.." well...i know she was annoyed....she just wants to deny it...but of course i know.....she has a thing on me....WELL! CAN'T BLAME HER...I'M JUST TOO HANDSOME!!!

She was covering her blushy face with a pillow from my car...she can't hide anything from me...even a tiny glimpse of happiness or sadness....i can easily read her...