Chapter 30: True Reasons

After 100000000000000 years! Eto na!!!

Enjoy nyo na lang, ayoko mag-epal

Thank you po sa lahat ng sumusuporta pa ngayon ng story ko ^___^

ENJOYYY~!

*******************************************************************************

<After classes>

Well, that was a boring class.....I hate being studious.....but I have to do this.....for my father.....

And what's more, Luna is still that strucked by sadness.....she loves Vincent as I can see.....

I guess, I just have to go to my calming buddy after all.....

I went to the music room of our school.....

If you all ask where Luna is? She is in her classroom.....because Varellia visited, they were chitchatting about things.....I'm glad Varellia's there to cheer her up a little.....

If you all ask why would I go to the music room.....I express my feelings through music.....

That's all I can even do.....

I took one of the violins that were displayed.....okay then.....I guess i'll do one piece after all.....

*♪Playing: Tzigane by Ravel♫*

It's not my type to play these things.....but I suddenly want to play this.....I don't know, It's just maybe I am depressed and in rage today.....

But suddenly, I heard some footsteps.....

"Who's there?" Oh, this scent of her is familiar.....yeah, it's a girl.....

"You need a piano accompanist for that piece, right?" She smiled at me....

"Well, it's my beautiful younger sister.....what are you doing here? And since when did you like music?" Yes, Varellia hates orchestra.....and music.....And she started sighing.....

"Well, I learned about it at least.....and besides, there's no one who can play Tzigane here that good.....you are a great violinist big bro!" She gave me a peace sign.....I smiled.....

"Thank you.....So, what's your business with me?"

"You know big brother.....I know you so well....."

"Huh?"

"I know you wouldn't do all of these things without a reason.....can you tell me what's your plan for all of these"

"You'll know my sister.....you'll know....."

"Do you.....really like Luna?" I looked at her right away.....my string is somehow strummed now.....

"What kind of question is that my little princess?"

"So.....do you?"

"I guess....." That is the only thing I can say.....

*CRASSHHH*

There was a loud sound coming from outside.....And I hate this f*ck*ng smell I have been smelling now.....

"Sh*t! Varellia.....They're here....."

"Yeah I know....." 

And after saying those words, we dashed to the place that the sound was coming from.....