Chapter 14: The Vampire Playboy~

Thanks sa mga naadik sa story ko...i'll try my best para pagandahin pa ito...

SA MGA NAMIMISS NA ANG "NOSEBLEED OVERLOAD"...ETO NA PO...BUMALIK NA SIYA...HAHAHAHA....

And makilig sa bago nating principe na aabangan nating lahat....

Dito na din nagtatapos ang POV ni Vincent.....:D

well....i dedicated this to you kasi you know that since elementary bexties tau...!!!...hahahahaha...and then mis na kita!!!...bumalik ka na kasi dito....bestfriend ko.....michievousangelXD...haaa...

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!!...

************************************************************************************

Luna's POV

*************************************************

I don't understand why he was like that awhile ago.....it's like....he's another person....a person that I didn't know......it was so scary...that I can't look at his face anymore....I had a trauma from how he treated me awhile ago....i can't forget about those red eyes and seductful look......i am still scared even as I walk on the hallways of the school, going to our room....i can just hear the tapping of my shoes and his.....i can't hear that much people around us....it's like...it was....so silent....

those red eyes...were so dangerous....."then don't come near them..." a young man's voice suddenly came into my mind......then I talked back using my mind as well....like talking to your conscience....."what? who are you???..."

he gave a short laugh and said, "hahahahah...well...i'm somehow....just a young man from somewhere.....well...i may not know you...and you may not know me but...i know we'll meet somehow...." HUH? meet?...how???

"well??....how can you do this???...talking to me???....are you a magician or something????..."

"hahhahha...no....i'm a prince...." WHAT? PRINCE? AS IN LIKE VINCENT??

"REALLY??..." 

"haahahahaha!!! yeah....i'll not tell you my name first......you'll know when the time comes....." what is he saying???..

"wha-" i was about to say something when Vincent talk to me...and that makes our communication stop.....you know....me and that prince...

"Hey Luna...what's happening to you???....are you okay???..." what? what? me???...