Chapter 19: Vacation~

VINCENT AND JAKE LOVER_018_YUUKIHIMECHAN<3 <3 <3

**************************************

Luna's POV

*****************************************************

"YAY!!!~..." 

We're so happy that we will go to a hot spring....except for one...and you know who is that person I am referring to...

"oh yeah...alright.....do what you all want....i'm gonna take a bath by myself..." he was going to the bathroom

"tsssskkk.....who do you think will go with you in the bath....you're at your own.....you SH*T...HAHAHA..." Vincent was angry with this but...he kind of, controlled himself.....

"UUURRGGGHHHHH!!! CAN'T MY DAY GET ANY BETTER????...." He was shouting as soon as he got in his bathroom....

When he went in.....Varellia held my hand and said..

"well...it's time for you to be beautiful now....Luna...hahaha..." she gave me a smile and took me to her room...

First, we went to the bathroom for us to take a bath, of course! what other things should we do inside the bathroom???....

And second....she picked some clothes for me.....used for our vacation because we're going to a hot spring with a pool.....

But she gave me showy underwears....i hate all of them....so she just decided to give me a simple swimsuit.....not too showy....but it was alright....

And we went down to help prepare for the food....but we learned that Vincent told us not to do anything but just to pack our clothes.....so what we did is wait for him....because he took too long to go down here

 And after a while..he went down....the butlers behind him carrying his things....

"just place it at the car...right away...."

"yes master....as you wish...." then he got to the car right away....he really scares his servants easily...

"HEY YOU F*CK*NG SH*T!!...YOU TAKE TOO LONG TO DO YOUR THINGS...ARE YOU REALLY A BOY???..."