Chapter 27: Fixing A Broken Heart (part 2)

Waaaahhh~ I am so terribly sorry na matagal-tagal tagal tagal talaga ako hindi naka-update.....

For my gift this Christmas......ayan! Mayroon na po akong update.......Gift ko po ito sainyo ngayong Christmas dahil mababait kayong mga readers and considerate pa...:D

Time check: 3:54 December 24, 2012 :D

Hi EYEBAGS!

ENJOY! BASA BASA TIME NA!

***********************************************************************************

<Morning falls>

“*Yawn*” 

It was already early in the morning.....And I felt those ray of light touching my skin gently.....I still yawned and stretched both of my hands.....

Then I stopped because I noticed a figure beside me.....It was him.....sleeping so tight.....

He’s so cute when he’s asleep…..He looks like an angel…...

They really resemble each other…..

*slap, slap myself*

I should forget about ‘HIM’ first…..I will be more hurt if I do…..

“urgghh…..” He moaned…..

I went away quickly…..maybe I would wake him up…..

I don’t want to wake him up…..so I could repay him for comforting me last night…..I just looked at him, while smiling…..

Then suddenly, I was shocked when he stretched out his hands touching my back and he dragged me near him…..I tried to budge myself from him but I can’t, he’s just too strong…..

Well yeah, of course…..He’s a vampire…..A strong and intelligent vampire…..what would we all expect?

“U-Uh…..M-Master T-T-Tyrone? A-Are you still-“ I stopped what I said because his hand who was on my back before went to the back of my head and forced it to lean on his chest…..

I’M ALL RED! I DON’T WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER NOSEBLEED OVERLOAD! ESPECIALLY THAT I AM HERE, LEANING ON HIS CHEST! OH NO~!!!!

Then his hold on me got more tighter…..and he suddenly…..

“Stay here…..please.....” But his eyes were still closed…..and he looks a little worried, I guess he was having a dream…..I can easily tell if that person is asleep or not…..I know he’s asleep…..

But, I wonder, who was it in his dream…..Maybe it was a special person to him…..for him to let that person stay at his side…..

I just closed my eyes…..But, I want to feel that, that hug was really for me…..I want to be selfish for now…..I have been hurt too much…..I can’t do anything right now but to be like a baby and stay by his side…..Hugging him like this…..

Tyrone’s POV

**********************************************************

I am so glad I already have my POV…..Thanks author…..~.^!

Now I have to steal the show…...HAHAHA! Just kidding! ^_______^