Chapter 21: Fight For The Maid-Princess!~

********************************************

Tyrone's POV

**************************

I know he was annoyed with his game....he said it...then we'll play it.......it will be a game of sacrifice.....if he loses...Luna's mine.....he is showing me that he is confident that he'll win...but I know that he's nervous inside......i know it so well....I just gave him a smirk.....a very naughty smirk.....now Vincent, you're not the only one who's naughty here......

He was looking so down......and I was about to get out by myself when our friends called us...

"Tyrone, Vincent....come here.....we'll have a party.....!!!...or else we'll gonna take all of the good drinks up guys!!!...." I looked at him...and replied yes with a smile.....

And I turned to Vincent......and told him to go with me....going there....with them.....

"no.....I am in a bad mood today....." I smirked......and gave him a head-pat....

"what the? I am not a kid to have a head-pat, brother......" he was really in a bad mood.....he was looking at the sides.....trying to not look at me......

"well.....Jade is there........she came here for you...." Jade has a crush on Vincent since we were still young......

"aiissshhhh! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT.....!!!..." He continued on that thing he was doing and never looked at me in the eye....again...

"well.....i guess i'll have Luna for myself......" I was leaving when I said that...and I was letting him hear that...hahahah! a good trap.....

Then he hurriedly got up from his place.......and gave me a tongue-out.....and whispered...." I will never be defeated by you.......you little SH*T!..."

"hahaha...let's see..." and he tried to be ahead of me.......

"let us see...Vincent Valentine......"

Vincent's POV

*******************************

I will never be defeated....I'll fight for my princess,......no.....I mean, my maid-princess......

I realized that she is the only one that I can't get enough of.....I want her only mine.....she is my happiness....even if she thinks that I am annoying....that I am just a bad boy........that I am a devilish person....what I just want is for her to be with me.....and with that.....even my brother.....I will, defeat..... for her......my maid-princess......even if I have to sacrifice.......you'll see, brother........she will be mine.....I'll win this.....

************************************************************

hanggang dyan na lang po......

sowee kung antagal ng updates.....and sowee more kung short lang sya!!!...

sana po magustuhan nyo...:D

and now.....I can tell na.......The Game Begins!!!~ between Vincent and Tyrone...hahahah!