Extra Chapter: Julian Tristan Tyrone Valentine

**********************************************************

Hi! My name is Tristan Tyrone Valentine....wondering why I didn't say my first name???....

Well....I hate that F*CK*NG CURSED NAME!....I hate it so much....why.....it is the same name as that person...my most hated person.....

And don't ask about it any longer.....I hate to tell anyone about it....

If you ask about my main profile....I am 20 years old....

As you all know, I have two naughty siblings...and we all are awkward....that's that.....well, i think Vincent told all of you all about it...

And I hate cats! If Vincent does....I hate them.....I get goosebumps whenever I see them.....and sometimes....I scratch all around when I see them....

But I love music...:D and I know how to play lots of instruments......but my forte is the Violin....

And I hate getting into trouble....except if it's Luna's troubles.....I'll be in it....ANYTIME!

Well....you all wonder if I was playing with her.......

BLEEHHH! IT'S A SECRET!!!....CAN NEVER TELL!......I am not the type of guy that tells something important that easily.....but be careful of me.....even if sometimes I am the good boy type.....I am the most naughtiest of the boys you'll ever meet.......but I can't defeat Vincent in terms of naughtyness.....hahahaha......he's more worse than me.....

And somehow....if my father is the Hitler of my younger brother's life.....mother is his best friend.....well, I am the opposite.....father loves me the most......more than mother does.....

So father told me that I am the perfect heir to his throne.....but I want to be free......I want to love the person I want to love....but accepting the throne.....means that.....no love is needed.....so an arranged marriage is prepared for that......but inside me....that decision really is hell.....

If I have already fell in love before??....yeah....I'll say I did...but...I can't....and I shouldn't.....no, I don't want to remember her......I despise her already....

For now, I want to play with my little brother.....let me see.....who will win with the both of us.....I know that when it comes to girls.....you always win...but let me see with this if you'll win.....hehehehe....

**************************************************

O ayan na ang ating Tyrone........mga Tyrone-lovers na nandyan.....hahahah!!

sorry antagal......!! :"(

BUSING-BUSY KASI EHHHH!....

DON'T WORRY...BABAWI AKO....

THANKS SA MGA NAGTATANGKILIK NG STORY KO...:D

:'3 :'3

LOVE YAH ALL!!!....<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ....

TYRONE NGA PALA------------------------>