Chapter 13: The Vampire's Thoughts~

eto na po ung next update....thanks po sa mga na-adik dito...hahahahaha...

paalala ko lang po....ayaw ko ng silent readers ha????.....plz vote and comment....:D

thanks a bunch!!!....

Dedicate ko din pala po ito sayo kasi nagustuhan mo yung story kong ito.....then.....well, you never stop waiting for what's next...kung sa tagalog nga....naadik ka na talaga sa story ko...thanks for that!!!!!...hehehehehe...plz continue mo po ang pag-tangkilik sa story ko......LOVE YAH!!!....<3 <3 <3 <3 <3.....:D ^o^V

*************************************************************

Vincent's POV

***********************************************

my brother left after our fight.....he told me that he'll do everything to get Luna from me......by the way, why are we fighting because of Luna???...is she really that special???.......no, i just was a freak that time......but, I hated my brother so much after that.....i blurted to him what's really in me....how i want Luna to be mine....i can't understand this....this is quite the first time....that i felt this way....she is indeed annoying but.....i know i can't afford to let her be away from me.....GGRRRAAAHHH!!!....NO! F*CK OF SH*T!!!...I DON'T LIKE THAT NAIVE GIRL....SHE'S JUST A CHILD-LIKE CUTE LITTLE GIRL....SHE'S NOTHING MORE THAN MY SERVANT....!!!..

(author: talaga lang ha????...:D...) i'm so epalicious....^0^V peace lang ^o^V

 "atchoo!.." i sneezed while i was wearing my clothes....the sh*t!! sneezing means that someone is talking about you....tssskkk....i wonder who they are...

(note: habang nagbibihis si vincent ay pinaguusapan siya nila varellia at luna...hehehe..sakto ah???......^_^..)

Then i went downstairs to eat.......well, i noticed that Luna is not here so i asked the maids where is Luna......well, they all told me that they saw Luna with Varellia, being dragged somewhere....