Chapter 20

"Having fun yet?" Dahvie's voice muttered over the loud beating steros.

Dahvie stood over me, the music blaring in my ears. I hummed quietly to Black Veil Brides, Knives and Pens. I sighed before opening my mouth to speak.

"Nah." I frowned, covering my face with my hands.

"You'll move on." Dahvie sighed, pulling me into a hug.

"I hope." I whispered, tears running down my cheeks.

"Look....Annabelle...It'll be okay..."

"No it won't..." I sobbed, pulling him into a tighter hug. I tugged on his jacket, pulling him closer until the unspeakable happened. I kissed Dahvie Vanity. Our lips crashed as the tears started to flow harder down my cheeks. Did I want Dahvie? I pulled back.

"I'm sorry." I murmured, my cheeks turning red.

"Don't need to hide it. It's so cute when you blush." Dahvie giggled. I winked towards him, and he took my hand in his.

"Maybe. It's time to move on. With me." He smiled.

"I can't." I sighed, getting to my feet.

Bodies danced around us. I bumped into someone and swallowed a gulp. "I'm sorry..." I stuttered.

"No need to apologize." I didn't look up but his voice was very familiar.

"Annabelle." I heard Dahvie hiss before he grabbed my wrist. "That was Jayy." He whispered, wiping my tears away and pulling me into a hug.

"What?" I screeched.

"That was my...ear.." He stated and I instantly pulled back. I began to blush again. Ohhhh nooo.

"You are the heart. That beats inside of me. If you give up tonight, you give up on me." I heard Jayy's beautiful voice singing from behind me. I turned around to find him nuzzled close to a different girl. I opened my mouth to scream, but nothing came out. Dahvie saw apparently because he pulled me against his chest.

"I'm so sorry." He frowned, wiping my tears away with the back of his thumb.