Chapter 11

"Sally, we're coming!" Dahvie shouted, pulling up his leopard leggings as he dashed towards Sally. I laughed as they almost fell down. "Don't make fun of me." Dahvie growled.

"Jayy? Could you pick me up? I don't feel like walking!" I pleaded. He nodded, picking me up into his arms bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck, placing a small kiss on his jawline.

"Oh..I have a present for you." Jayy smiled, setting me on the hood of Sally's car. "For the bestest girlfriend ever." Jayy chuckled.

"Hey now! That's not a word!" I giggled.

"Oh whatever. Kiss my ass." Jayy joked. He handed me a small velvet box. Once I opened it, my eyes grew wide. It was a silver locket, inside was a photo of Jayy and I, kissing. I blushed, putting it around my neck.

"Jayy. Thank you." I smiled.

"Guys. Can you save the lovey dovey stuff for later?" Sally asked, getting into the car. I slid off the car and hopped into the backseat with Jayy. I laid my head on his shoulder and it was time for Warped.

It was pitch black outside. Jayy carried me into a large hotel. The wind shook my hair out of place and Dahvie grumbled about his hair. My eyeliner was smeared, I'd fallen asleep on the way to the hotel.

Jayy's POV:

I set her down in our bedroom. She looked so peaceful. Even when half her makeup was running down her face. I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life. I was sure about that. Dahvie knocked on our door and I let him in.

"Jayy...Do you think it's about time?" He questioned.

"Bout time for what?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"To let her go." Dahvie responded, looking down at her sleeping body.

"She's going to be out of place. I don't want her to feel bad."

"I know what you're saying Dahvie. But can't we just try?"

"Okay. Whatever works for you bro." He smiled, closing the door behind him.

I covered her up, taking a seat at the edge of the bed and turning on the T.V.

Tomorrow would be the first day of Warped Tour 2012.