Chapter 13

It was a perfect day out. The sun was shining and it wasn't to hot or to cold. I stepped out of the tour bus, the chains on my boots jingling as I took each step. Jayy and Dahvie pulled me into a hug.

"I hope you have fun being a merch girl and all!" Dahvie's soothing words made me smile.

"I'll try." I giggled.

"No..Not...The...Giggles." Dahvie said slowly, running off, flinging his limbs here and there.

"He's a piece of work." Jayy chuckled, licking my cheek.

"He sure is." I laughed, pulling him into one last hug until they started their first day of Warped Tour.

"Bye."

"Bye." I followed Sally to the merch table. She explained everything to me and I nodded. It didn't seem that difficult.

"Hi." I greeted an older looking woman.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Uhh..The merch girl...?" I responded.

"Don't use that sarcasm with me, missy!" She accused.

"Ma'am, I'm not sure what you're talking about.."

"You know damn well what I'm talking about!"

"Okayyyy." I stretched out the 'y' and stepped back slowly, my face widened with confusion.

"Get back here!" She whined.

"Errr...Sally." I called, she stepped forward.

"Hi. How could I help you today?" Sally tried greeting the woman.

"You stooopid hooligans! Thinking you got SWAG...Wearing your pants low. Showin' dem undies."

Sally and I bursted into laughter. "That's why I wear skinny jeans." I rolled my eyes. The woman finally decided to go away after her menacing lecture. I texted Jayy.

'Some of these people are creepy' -A

'Rlly? O_O' -J

'Yep' -A

'Gtg LY' -J

I sighed, placing my phone into my back pocket.

I heard Jayy's scream from across the screaming fans. Once they ended their song, they stepped off the stage. Taking a break for a while. Jayy made his way over to me, pulling me into a hug then kissing my cheek softly.

"I'm sorry if some of these people are scaring you." He apologized.

"It's not your fault..Just..Nevermind."

"Okay. Well. I love you. If you ever need anything...I'm just a text message away baby. I'll jump off that stage and run as fast as I can."

"Really?" I asked, a grin forming onto my face.

"Really. I'd do anything for you." He hummed.

"I love you Jayy."

"I love you too."

Dahvie's POV:

I jumped off the stage, trying to find Jayy. I searched the BOTDF tent and couldn't seem to find him. I looked everywhere until a thought popped into my head. Duh. He'd probably be with his girlfriend. I headed over to the Merch table until I was bombarded with screaming girls.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"DAAHHVIEEE."

I grinned, signing as fast as I could.

"If you'll excuse me." I muttered, pushing past the girls.

"You aren't going anywhere!" A blonde headed girl shouted, pulling me to the ground.

"Wha-...." I began before I was cut off by the sound of silence.