Chapter One

I was standing beside a long line of fans. Waiting for the infamous Dahvie and Jayy to step out of their tour bus. It kind of disgusted me to be standing among hundreds maybe thousands of strangers. The tour bus door creaked open and Dahvie peaked his head out, gazing at all the people standing right outside his tour bus. I was one of them.

"Jayy. Come on." Dahvie muttered. I could barely hear him speaking, to many wails of girls screaming his name. Finally after a few seconds the two walked out, flashing their smiles throughout the crowd. I closed my eyes and heard thousands of footsteps following after Dahvie and Jayy. I wasn't one of them. I stood there, just as the fans were running after them. Jayy's gaze found mine and at that very instant rain began to lightly sprinkle over my head.

"Dahvie. Go without me." Jayy muttered, sneaking away from the crowd. "I'll be back." He added before taking careful footsteps towards me. Thankfully the rain was only a light sprinkle. "You okay?" Jayy whispered, pulling an arm around my back. I was on the ground, tearing up. You couldn't notice though, thankfully. "You're going to get soaked." Jayy was right. The rain was beginning to pour harder. My hair looked like a mop.

"Okay." I replied, regaining my strength to stand.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I stumbled on my feet and remembered. I was with the infamous Jayy Von Monroe.

"I'm standing with the infamous Jayy Von Monroe." I sucked in my breath.

"Yea. You are." He winked. Moments later I was backstage, huddling in a towel. "I'll see you after the concert." He muttered, darting towards the stage.

"And here's Jayy." Dahvie's voice boomed over the speaker. "What took you so long?" He hissed, giving off a small smile.

"You'll soon find out." Jayy muttered back, low enough for no one else to hear.

It seemed like eternity before Jayy skidded towards the backstage dressing room. My eyes brightened as I heard his voice from the other side of the door. "What's going on?" Dahvie's voice questioned. I could almost feel Jayy's eyebrow rising. 

"You'll see." Jayy admitted, opening the door a tail length, peaking in then shoving the whole entire door open.

Dahive's jaw dropped and my throat burned. I broke out into tears, tearing the towel from my body and pushing past the two. I skidded towards the front, making a wild sprint.