Chapter 7

Dahvie's POV:

I looked to my right to see Jayy, his eyes glued on a tall and slender man in the crowd. His dark blue eyes captivating Jayy's every move. "Jayy." I whispered above the roaring screams and cries of the many fans.  

"What?" He whispered back his eyes connecting with mine. "Believe in me." Jayy began, singing his line to the song. It was my turn. 

" When you feel like you're losing all your hopes in dreams."

"Believe in meee." 

"Goodbye my friends celebrate the times we've spent." Once the song had ended and Jayy had made it to backstage, I followed. I creaked the dressing room door open to find Jayy pressed up and nuzzling against the slender man he'd been staring at in the crowd. Wasn't that the same man that had made Annabelle run off, crying? 

"Jayy!" I exclaimed. His gaze touched mine and sorrow spread throughout me. Did he care? I had to do the right thing. I HAD to tell Annabelle. She was a nice enough girl. She deserved the truth. I took out my phone and dialed her number.

"Dahvie?" She asked. I shut my eyes and muttered.

"Can I come over? I need to speak to you. It's about Jayy." I turned my head back to Jayy and his face had drained it's color. Once I ended the call Jayy yelled at me. Screeching violently. 

"No! NO NO NO!" He pleaded with his eyes. 

"I'm sorry." I whispered, lowering my eyes. 

Moments later I was inside Annabelle's apartment. 

"Jayy's cheating." I spoke. Her lips quivered and tears streamed down her face. I pulled her into a tight hug, kissing her forehead delicately. "Baby. It's going to be alright." I could feel her hands shaking as they were wrapped around mine. "It's okay." I soothed, rocking her back and forth on my lap. 

Annabelle's POV:

I didn't think Jayy would ever do this to me. Didn't he notice how it had crushed me last time? I felt like a giant boulder had crushed my heart, shattering it into a billion zillion pieces. It felt good to be comforted by Dahvie. He made me feel better. 

"Why?" I asked, sobbing into his chest. 

"Ayyee. You're getting my shirt wet." He chuckled. 

"Why?" I asked again, wanting an answer. 

"I don't know." He replied, his voice dropping.