Chapter 18

Dahvies POV:

I remember Annabelle's words, "He won't ask me!" She pouted. As I looked back at the imagine replaying in my head Jayy sat beside me.

"Hey. You're thinking about something. What is it?"

"Oh. It's nothing." I replied, my cheeks burning.

"Somethings up!" Jayy replied, snapping his fingers. "Is it about Annabelle?" He questioned, raising his eyebrow.

"No." I stuttered, crossing my arms.

"Then what is it? Dahvie....you have to tell me." I sighed, getting up from the couch.

"It's really nothing." I chuckled, walking into my room. Annabelle was on the bed. Right where I last spoke to her.

"It's okay." I soothed, pulling her into a hug.

"Thanks. Thanks for not telling him Dahvie." She smiled into my chest.

"Tell me what?" Jayy asked, stepping into the doorway. I turned to look at Annabelle. Her face wide with confusion and her cheeks bright red. Jayy glared at me a growl rising in his throat.

"She's mine!" He growled, tackling me. Annabelle screamed, scrambling to her feet and trying to grab me between the punches that Jayy was throwing.

"Stop!" I shouted at Jayy. I looked deeply into his eyes and sorrow spread through them.

"Stop." Annabelle ordered, trying to grab Jayy's wrists.

"No. You cheating son of a bitch!" He yelled towards Annabelle. Her face was wide with shock and I saw the tears welling up in her eyes.

"I finally loved someone! I finally found my love. I was wrong, apparently." Jayy started.

"So she can't make mistakes but you can? I do recall you cheating. Secondly. She and I aren't even together." I hissed.

"What?" Jayy stuttered. Annabelle was already out the door.

"Oh my. Didn't you screw it up this time. You always screw it up. She was worried if you'd never ask her to marry you! But look now! It's not bound to happen. Plus. You thought I'd break her heart!" I shouted.

"You would!" Jayy shouted back.

"Not as much as you have. At least I'm trying to protect her from beasts like you." I rolled my eyes.

"You know what?"

"What?" I responded sarcastically.

"I'm done with you! I'm done with Annabelle! I'm leaving Blood on the Dance Floor." Jayy snapped.

Authors Note: Sorry it took so long to update! School T_T.

Jayy left BOTDF in MAH story DX.