Chapter 22

Jayy's POV:

I sat in the exact neon pink beanbag chair Annabelle had purchased me for Christmas. I giggled slightly at the thought.

-Flashback-

"You're going to love what I got you!" Annabelle smiled, giggling to herself.

"I'm scared to open it!" I muttered, tugging on my lip.

"Jayy boo! You'll love it!" She reassured me, wrapping her fragile hands around my waist.

I sighed before opening the package. She squealed of delight as I opened the box.

"Annabelle! You shouldn't have bought me one!"

"I'd do anything for you Jayy!" She smiled, kissing my cheek.

"I love you." I smiled back at her, taking her hands in mine."

"I love you too! Merry Christmas."

-End of Flashback-

I groaned, thinking about what bullshit I dragged Annabelle through. Who would've thought that I'd be the one to leave the band. I needed to fix this once and for all.

I dialed Dahvie's cell, the phone trembling in my hand.

"Yes?" He muttered. "Dahvie Vanity here!" He giggled and I heard Annabelle squeal in the background.

"Hey Dahvie. It's Jayy. I'd like to fix something."

OKAY GUYS<3 I ISH SORRY IT'S SO SHORT BUT THIS IS THE END OF THE JAYY VON MONROE STORY! I AM MAKING A SEQUAL THOUGH! I WILL PUT THAT UP TODAY!

http://www.wattpad.com/8458576-you%27re-the-start-to-my-heart-jayy-von-monroe-book -Link to the second novel