Chapter 14

I parked into the driveway. Jayy opened the front door and he walked out, greeting me at the window.

"How was shopping?" He asked, leaning in to place a kiss on my cheek.

"Babe. It was splendid! I seriously shopped till I dropped." I giggled.

"How many bags do I have to carry in?"

"Only ten. I didn't get THAT much."

"Okay." He smiled, taking in all ten bags at once. I smiled too, opening the front door for him.

"I love you." I whispered as he walked past me.

"I love you too."

"Girls. Let's get ready! It's the second day of Warped Tour!" Sally informed us. She was dressed in black combat boots, chained skinny jeans and a orange tanktop.

"Okay." I smiled,  running up into Jayy and I's room. He followed me up the stairs and began to look through my shopping bags.

"This is cute." He commented, taking out some pink Hello Kitty converse.

"Thanks. I'll wear them." I smiled, taking them from his hands. He handed me one of the newest band shirts I'd purchased. It's a Black Veil Brides one. With their name scattered across the shirt in various places.

"What about jeans?" I muttered.

"These." He grinned.

Once we were all on the bus and ready to go, I'd settled down into Jayy's lap.

"So. You excited?"

"Yeah. I always am. But I have to be away from you." He muttered, making a frowny face.

"I'm sorry." I frowned, cuddling into his chest.

"At least you're mine, all mine." He smiled, wrapping his arms around my body.