Chapter 12

I snuggled into Jayy's chest. Since I was now officially going on Warped Tour with Blood On the Dance Floor, I shared a room on the tour bus with Jayy. "It's time to wake up." Jayy mumbled quietly into my ear. I groaned,  kissing his chin before leaping off the top bunk. 

"Why doesn't she sleep on the bottom bunk? There's not much room on one bunk." Sally asked, brushing her teeth.

"I don't know. I actually like sleeping with her though. It gives me someone to cuddle with." Jayy chuckled.

"Yeah. I guess. But you don't see me sleeping with Dahvie when I want a cuddle buddy." Sally spat, gurgling the toothpaste from her mouth.

"Well, that's different. She's my GIRLFRIEND. Dahvie isn't your GIRLFRIEND." Jayy snorted in amusement.

Sally began to laugh, dropping her toothbrush. "Of course he isn't my girlfriend.. I'm not gay." She snapped. "I'm saying that if she ruins this band, I'm blaming you for even letting her step foot on this tour bus."

"Sally. Don't be like that. She's going to be awesome! I'll ask her to even help you with Merch."

"Sounds good. Thanks Jayy!" Sally giggled, picking up her toothbrush and skidding out of his room.

"I'm back." I muttered, opening our bedroom door. I was wearing  chained combat boots, lime green skinny jeans with holes from my thighs to knees, and a yellow BOTDF t-shirt with green lettering.

"Wow. You look amazing." Jayy smiled, picking me up into his arms.

"Well. I do try." I blushed, staring at the unpacked boxes in the corner of our room. "I'm going to unpack more boxes."

"Kay. I'll go get dressed."

"Kay."

I skipped over to the boxes, tearing them open. I reached my hands in, grabbing all my favorite novels and putting them onto the bottom of Jayy's bookshelf. He had maybe five already in his room. I guess he likes to read.

I'd finished unpacking, my favorite books were stored on his huge bookshelf. My stuffed animals were thrown onto my bottom bunk. Which I didn't sleep on. Along with my hello kitty blankets and gloomy bear pillow.

Jayy opened the door and gazed at the bedroom. He smiled. "It's  a lot more girly now. Hooray! You give it the VIIIBBEEEEE GIRRRLL."

I giggled in amusement before kissing his lips passionately. I looked down at his outfit. He was wearing his black leggings, and the metallic vest that I absolutely adored. "Can I wear that sometime?" I asked, playing with the chains on his vest.

"Sure! Would you mind being the merch girl? Y'know to help Sally out?"

"Err..Sure." I mumbled.

"Oh! You don't have to..Only if you want." He corrected himself.

"I will." I smiled.

"Thanks babe." He kissed my forehead, smiling a bit.