Chapter 15- Flashback, Pt 1

Note: I totally spaced and I was reading over my work after I'd published the last chapter thinking, "I FORGOT TO WRITE ABOUT DAHVIE! AND WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM O_O.." So! I'm sorry. I'll be writing that tonight..EXACT...SAME..NIGHT :D. I owe you guys</3

-Flashback-

Dahvie's POV:

    I was signing autographs, in a rush to find Jayy and Anabelle. When I was tackled by a blonde chick. She looked like a complete whore.

"What are you doing?" I yelled from under her grasp. She had me to the ground, and her hands were searching my body.

"I finally...get to meet you.." She hummed, licking my cheek.

"Yeah..This isn't the WAY I'D EXPECT TO MEET YOU THOUGH." I screamed. She laughed, coming closer to me.

"I'll make all the pain go away." She smiled.

"What pain?" I asked, watching as her fist collided with my forehead. I gasped, gurgling a spew of blood before silence found me.

"Will he be okay?" I heard Jayy muttering.

"He's just in a bit of a coma. He'll be out soon enough."  I heard a strange voice muttering.

"It's okay." Jayy muttered and then I heard crying.

"No! It's not okay." Annabelle was crying. I wanted so bad to reach up and hug the shit out of her.

"He looks terrible." It was Sally speaking now. That kind of wounded my pride. I always looked good. But I was in the hospital! I probably looked terrible!

I heard a pair of heels walk into the room.

"Will he be okay?" I heard an innocent voice ask.

"Who are you?" Jayy asked, folding his arms.

I wish I could see and wake up! At least I could hear.

"I was one of the fans that was tackled down when trying to help Dahvie." She whispered, breaking down into soft sobs.

Then I remember. I scrolled back into my mind. I was being pulled down by the blonde chick. A blue headed girl, tumbling down with me.

"STOP" She shouted, kicking the blonde with all her might.

I came back to reality and remembered. I needed to thank her.