Chapter 21

Jayy instantly turned around, his face pale and his eyes holding sorrow.

"Annabelle.." He stuttered, dragging his going limp body towards Dahvie and I. I snuggled closer into Dahvie's chest, not wanting to make any eye contact with that man that had bruised me.

"I'd leave her alone if I were you." Dahvie warned me, anger burning in his eyes.

"Did she..."

"Yeah she saw." Dahvie rolled his eyes. The small girl that Jayy had been holding moments earlier met him at his side.

"Babyyy." She whined, trying to drag him back.

"You already have another girlfriend?" Dahvie asked, his mouth agape. Jayy shrugged.

Dahvie got to his feet, I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me out of the club.

"It's okay." Dahvie soothed, placing small kiss on my bottom lip.

"I want to show him how much it hurts." I sobbed, taking Dahvie's head in my hands. He instantly set me on the hood of the car before he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. He began to lower his lips until he found my mouth. He sucked on my bottom lip, as I let go a moan he tightened his grip. I kissed him harder and soon enough I was stuck between the car and Dahvie.

"What are you doing.." Jayy trailed, running to the hood of the car to push Dahvie off.

"Giving you a taste of your own medicine!" I hissed, jumping backwards.

JAYY'S POV:

"Don't you love me? I...know what I did was wrong..I want you back." Tears brimmed at the coners of my eyes.

"I don't love you." She hissed, reaching for Dahvie's hand.

"Do you know how much you hurt her? You cheated...left the band...made out with another girl. She's been loyal to you all of this time. Tonight was a change." Dahvie muttered, pulling her closer to him.

"Please." I frowned, letting the tears flow.

"No." She snapped, taking Dahvie's hand and stepping into their car. My heart cracked in two and I sobbed when she left, sniffling.

"You were all I had left."