14

Eva POV;

As I packed my clothes for my flight home I heard the garage door open which meant Kylian was home.
"I'm home," He shouted taking off his shoes "Eva baby?"
"I'm in the bedroom!"I shouted back.
"How was-woah what's going on why are you packing?"Kylian asked me confused as for why o was packing my bag.
"The public know and I have to go before my family find out before I can tell them myself."I say packing my toothbrush in my toilet bag.
"Let me come."He said.
"Okay but don't you have practice tomorrow?" I asked concerned.
"Yes but I told we are doing this together, I will always be by your side."He said kissing my forehead.
"I love you."I said hugging him.
"I love you too baby."He said giving me smile.
"Ohhh and baby for the gender reveal I wanna do it here so my parents can come meet your parents...what do you think?"I said closing my bag.
"I am okay with whatever you want."He said.
"Okay,give your passport so I can book a flight for tomorrow."I said.
"No baby I can call up one of my guys at the airport and we can get a private plane so we don't get harassed by paparazzi,"He said "and we can leave today."
"Okay let me grab something to eat downstairs." I said rubbing my belly and walking out the room.

" I said rubbing my belly and walking out the room

^her outfit to the airport.

I decided to text Jax letting him know that we're coming today.

To brotha.🧟‍♂️🤢
Looks like we coming today.😄

From brotha.🧟‍♂️🤢
Great I can pick you up at the airport.

Great everything thing is falling in place, I just hope when I leave the U.K things will be perfect and my life goes back to normal and I don't have to hide anymore.