4

Eva POV;

"Let me go say hey to my dad, you can go get something to drink at the vip section." Chloe said.
"Ummm Okay sure."I said taking a seat in the dining area of the stadium.
"I'll be back."Chloe said leaving.

I can't believe I left my warm penthouse for this cold loud stadium with teams I have now clue of...
"You must be Eva."a male voice cut my thoughts off.
"Umm yes and who might you be?"I asked him.
"Sorry I'm Neymar."he said sticking his hand out.
"Nice too meet you,how do you know how me if I might ask."I said accept his hand shake.
"Ohh umm my boss's daughter talks about you all the time."he said.
"Ohh I hope all good things."I said.
"Yes yes,she also told me that you just moved here and your wanting explore Paris more."he said putting his hands in his pockets and facing the floor.
"Yeah that is correct."I said.
"You should come to my house party tonight,"he said "you can meet new people there."
"Umm I wish..."I said but I was cut off.
"We would love to come."Chloe cut me off.
"Great I will send you my address,"he said seating at his registered stadium seat "the theme is dress to impress.l

"Chloe,I told you that I have a lecture tomorrow I can't party tonight."I said as we took seat.
"Eva come we will just say hello and then leave."Chloe said sipping her coffee.
"Chloe ughh fine."I said.
*squeal* "oh my gosh I need to change." She said.
"No you don't,love."I said.
"Yes I do famous designers are gonna be there...I can style you." She said.
"Great" I said giving her a fake smile.

@chloe.tuchel

428 690 likes @chloe

428 690 likes
@chloe.tuchel my best friend looks snatched ⚡️(styled by me)

Tagged @evasofficial