12

Breaking News; football player Kylain Mbappe is expecting a baby!!

famous football player and world cup winner kylain mbappe is expecting a baby. sources close to him have do is that he will be a father in a few months and they have also revealed that the mother that is carrying the baby is eva johnson who is actually close friends with chole tuchel.

sources close too eva have also said that she is extremely excited to be a mother but keep in mind this might be another rumor because they haven't confirmed anything and eva is also still posting pictures with her in bikinis and short t-shirt sho...

sources close too eva have also said that she is extremely excited to be a mother but keep in mind this might be another rumor because they haven't confirmed anything and eva is also still posting pictures with her in bikinis and short t-shirt showing off her stomach and they have never confirmed that they are dating.
if the rumors are true then congrats to the couple they would make a beautiful baby.

on the other hand chole tuchel is living her best life with world famous footballer neymar jr. the couple have been spotted together out in the public but have yet to confirm anything but her sister nina tuchel is definitely staying out of the limelight.