9

Eva POV ;

"chloe..." a man with grey hair and a psg tracksuit said in shock of seeing her daughter at his work.
"hi dad, I came to seethe doctors."she explained.
"why?"he asked her.
"i don't feel well so nina told me to call here."she lied.
"okay,when you done come to the field please." He instructed her.
"why did you lie?"I asked her.
"because he doesn't need to know anything I'm not a kid anymore."she said with her French accent.

"okay."I said as I reached to open the door but someone on the other side beat me to it.
"kylian..."I said in shock.
"what you doing here?" Is all he said.
"umm chloe is not feeling well so we came to see the doctor."I lied.
"ohh well I hope you feel well chloe, I have to go to practice."he said leaving us.
"why did you lie to him?"she mocked me.
"shut up."I said walking into the doctors office.
*1 hour later*

"so ms Johnson,like I said I don't think it's something you ate or any type of sickness so I advise you to go take a pregnancy test and if it is positive go to the hospital for blood test."the doctor said.
"okay thank you."I said leaving the office with nina and chloe behind me.
"do you wanna go home now?"nina asked me.
"no you guys can go I'm gonna need to talk to Kylian..."I said walking to the football pitch.
as I was walking I saw some of the players look at me in awe.
"umm excuse me have you seen Kylian?"I asked a tall guy with long dark hair with the number 9 on his tracksuit.
"ohh you must be Kylian's  girlfriend, I'm Edinson."he introduced himself.
"I'm eva and I just a friend." I explained.
"ohh well Kylian is still on the pitch."he said with a strong foreign accent.
"thank you." I said as I walked away.
"Eva?!" I heard Kylian call me from the other side of the pitch.
"Kylian we need to talk."I said seriously.
"what's up?"he asked.
"I think I'm pregnant."is all I said.
"wait what?"he said in shock.
"I haven't been feeling so well this past week so I came the doctor and they basically told me that I must take a pregnancy test and if it's positive I must go to the doctor for blood test."I explained to him.
"so did you take a pregnancy test?"he asked me.
"no that's why I'm here,I wanna get one together."I said.
"okay let me go shower and change I'll be out in an 1 hour or less."he said running to the changing room.
"okay." I said walking but to the reception.

" I said walking but to the reception

*30 minutes later*

kylian came walking with a smile plastered on his face but as soon he saw me he's smile turned into a frown. what if I am pregnant I just ruined his career and mine.
"ready to go?"he asked me.
"yeah."I said covering my face from the paparazzi.
"you don't need to do that" he said as we got into his car.
"do what?"I said confused.
"hide your face."he informed me.
"I don't wanna ruin your life this drama so I think it's best that I don't show my face."I said putting on my seat belt as he drove off.
"trust me eva you aren't ruining my life" he said putting his hand on my thigh.
"what are we Kylian?"I asked him.
"I don't know,I want you to be my girlfriend but I just don't know how to actually ask you because I've never had a girlfriend."he said.
"well if that's your way of asking me to be your girlfriend the answer is yes."I said.
"no I wanna make it a big thing."he said.
"okay." I giggled.