6

Eva POV;

*My 5 o'clock alarm went off*

"shit...shit...I need to go..." I said grabbing my clothes from the floor as quickly and quite as possible.
"leaving so early?"Kylian said with his morning raspy voice.
"uhh yeah I have a class at 6 today."I told him getting dress.
"ohh let me take you."he suggested.
"no I don't wanna make any trouble for you." I said.
"please no let me."he said getting dressed as I looked at his sexy body.
"umm okay fine because I think Chloe took my car home."I gave in his suggestion.
"are you gonna wear that to class." He says as I realize that I'm wearing a £5,000 two piece dress.
"shit...uhh..."I said realizing that my keys are with my car keys.
"I can buy you an outfit."he suggested again.
"no Kylian you already taking me to school."I said.
"Eva, it's not a problem please let me."he said putting his shoes on.
"Fine as long as we get to my school early,"I said "I need to make sure Chloe is okay."
"Great, I'm ready to leave." He said.
"Thank you, Kylian."I said putting my hand on his arm as we walked out the house.
That's when I heard a camera,take a picture. Kylian was kind enough to open the car door for me,then another click went on meaning a camera to a picture.
"Ready to go."Kylian said starting his Range Rover on.
"Yeah," I said putting on my seat belt "Kylian...do you know that people are taking pictures of us?"
"Well umm it happens to me everyday because I'm a famous footballer."he informs me.
"Ohh well that's nice."I said.
"Yeah but sometimes it can get a little out of hand."he said.

We went to the closet shop to grab a velvet Nike tracksuit,I can't believe this guy is already buying me stuff we don't even know each other.
"Thank you so much Kylian."I said getting my stuff and leaving the car to go to my class.
"I'll pick you up after class,here's my number to call me when you done."he said.
"No it's okay"I said smile at him.
"Eva I wanna take you out for lunch after class."he said.
"Aww thank you,uhh I'll call you when I'm done."I said leaving to class.
He waved goodbye.

I can't believe a famous footballer asked me on a date, Kylian is such a sweetheart he would be a great boyfriend👀☕️