10

Eva POV;

It's been 2 months since I found out that I was pregnant and my life has been so messed up. I have to wear the baggiest clothes for the last 2 months because I'm so paranoid if anyone realizes that I'm pregnant. Chloe and Neymar have been talking on the low but she's forcing everything,she tries to hard. Nina and I got closer ever since she has helped me move out of the apartment I shared with Chloe. I now live with Kylian, I honestly feel like everything is moving so fast, I mean kylian and I aren't even dating but I already live with him, my family doesn't know about him and me being pregnant with his baby. I have to tell them soon or else before they find out through someone else...
"hello bebé" kylian said walking into my room, we aren't dating so i decided that to sleep in one of the guest rooms.
"hey kylian" i said as he got into the blankets with me.
"i have a question for you."he said putting his hand on my belly.
"ask away."i said.
"will you be my girlfriend?"he asked me.
i froze not knowing what to say,don't get me wrong to do want to be his girlfriend but I feel like everything is going so fast.
"So..."he said cutting me from thoughts.
"Yes I would love to."i said as he pulled me into his grip.
"I love you."he said.
"Me too."I said not saying the exact same words as him.

shit.

A\N
Hey loves, I know you that I have been away for awhile it's because exams are coming up and a bitch gotta study 😂💛