8

Eva POV;
*week later*
"CHLOE!!!"I said leaning against my bathroom white tiled wall.
"yeah love,I'm coming just getting so medicine."she said walking up the stairs.
"i don't feel-"i was about say but I vomited in the toilet.

I have been sick for the past week and I honestly feel like shit. I have a test in 4 days and if I miss it, it could risk my whole semester.

"Eva let me call my sister to come there."she said taking her phone out.
"Fine."I said starting to cry softly, I have never felt this pain ever.

N-Nina
C-Chloe

N- hey bitch
C-hey nina, something is wrong with eva.
N- what's wrong?
C- she's been having cramps and vomiting.
N- did she eat anything?
C- yeah but she ended up vomiting it out.
N- okay take her to dads work they have a doctor there,I'll meet you guys there.
C- okay sure thanks.
N- bye ohhh and make sure she drinks a lot of water.
C- okay bye.

"what did she say?"I asked her.
"she said we should go to my dads work they have a doctor there."she told me.
"what I can't"I said nervously.
"why?"she questioned me
"kylian is gonna be there."i confessed.
"great wear something cute and brush your teeth,"she said "if kylian is there then neymar will definitely be there, i need to go change."
"i'm not gonna change for anyone his just a guy, maybe even my friend."I said brushing my teeth.
"whatever,we leaving in 10 minutes."she said leaving my room to go change for a guy who doesn't even notice her.
I feel bad for her,she try's to hard to impress him but he's seen it all.