7

Eva POV;

"YOU WENT OUT WITH HIM..!?"Chloe said shocked
"yeah,he took me to get food after class."I said clarifying he's actions.
"wow... did you guy have sex when I left  the party?"she asked.
silence filled the room.
"EVA DID YOU USE PROTECTION?!"she questioned me.
"yeah I think...I don't know."I said.
"babe if you didn't use protection you would have known because it feels different,trust me."she said as I was shocked, how does she know what unprotected sex feel like.
"i'm not pregnant."I said confidently.
"okay if you say so, love."She said not believe my statement.
"anyways, who were you with last night?"I asked her curiously .
"i wanted to spend it with Neymar but he was talking to his teammates, I really do like him."Chloe said sipping her coffee.
"chloe I'm gonna be honest with,Neymar is a difficult guy, all the girls wanna be with him and throwing themselves on him so be different, be you show him why you are 'great girl' for him." I told her.
"okay Ill take your advice."she said.
"well then I never to go study."I said takin my books to my room.
"Eva... uhh...you might wanna see this." chloe said showing me her phone.

Kylian Mbappè has a new girlfriend?!

Kylian Mbappè (20) was spotted out today with a beautiful girl, the two were first spotted at the university of Paris

Kylian Mbappè (20) was spotted out today with a beautiful girl, the two were first spotted at the university of Paris. The couple were then caught by paparazzi at a very expensive restaurant having lunch and having a laugh. These two sure do look good together. Who is this girl? Are they dating?